London Spitfire vs. Washington Justice - FINAL

Ok, what did I just witness? What was the point of Stratus using a cardboard box as a flotation device…

Basically Ado is giving Janus the support he needs and it shows

jesus christ ark that was so good

The lesson at half time is don’t get caught up on the meta. A 2-15 team is ahead because they aren’t forcing goats.

im glad to see we nailed this one

1 Like

COREY ACTUALLY JUST SAVED THAT ENTIRE PUSH

Washington has found their comp, it’s as simple as that. Only issue is it means Sansam plays Sombra for Trip DPS, but it’s Corey for Sombra GOATS, which means a messy changeover period (which here lasted 2 minutes)

And Justice have swapped back to GOATS…rip Justice’s chances to win this series…

1 Like

The mistake from the Justice is playing goats against a top team. Am I watching the Outlaws in stage 2?

I do not understand who made the call to do their standard GOATS, but whoever did likely just cost the Justice the series.

They had London by the throat and now they’re toast…

1 Like

Sorry Justice, but you deserved that loss when picking goats to defend point A after what happened last round.

love the moment when justice loses a map they shouldnt have and i tab back into this thread and see like 4 people typing

1 Like

Exactly…they had just found their comp and what was working for them, and then they switch right back to the same comp that has costed them 15 matches and their chances at the season playoffs…

The Justice are by and large the textbook definition of insanity here…

1 Like

Okay so what Washington needs to do is get Corey to put some practice in on either D.Va or Brig, purely for the few times it’s right to play pure GOATS (for the record, I think Numbani A defence is one of those times).

By doing this, they would:

• Reduce the amount of hero swaps required to get to Sombra GOATS
  • Keep Ado off of Brig (which he can’t play)
  • Keep Corey off Zarya (which he can’t play)
  • Keep Ado on Zarya (which he’s looked good on today)

uh oh sisters… this isnt looking so good

i would post ‘i want to believe poster’
but i cant … X|

well, we witnessed something nobody could even predict… sadly Washington was not able to do it… but they played well

is it coincidence that on my spotify "white flag’ is playing in background? :smiley:

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

The Justice are going to look back on this series as the one that got away from them…they played GOATS on Point A Numbani, featuring players on heroes that the Justice know they cannot play, they then stuck with that “insanity” defense all the way through 2 defenses…then a Sombra hack which might have saved Point B Dorado was hit by a shield bash cos Corey thought it was a smart idea to try and blindly EMP in the middle of the reigning OWL champions…

At this point, a complete overhaul of the Washington Justice organization from top to bottom is in order…starting with finding new owners who will open the wallets and pay everyone the appropriate amounts, then finding and luring coaches to the Justice squad, and finally finding (and appropriately paying) players who will sync well with each other instead of trying to throw a bunch of silver scrubs disguised as OWL players onto a big stage and telling them “Good luck”.

If Washington were to sign Vizility right now (a good Brig and I believe also a good Sombra) it would solve so many problems for them.

Today they found their Zarya, and that if you give Janus the right support, he looks a lot better. Finally a foundation for them to build on.