London Spitfire vs. Vancouver Titans - FINAL

Quatermain may allow for Baptiste Ana comps, but Bdosin is nowhere near as good when paired with him than when paired with Nus

Bumper keeps being too aggressive and he is getting isolated too easily. This is so not his meta.

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

London don’t take prisoners it seems.
What’s going on here in OWL, Titans lose, up is down, left is right… What’s next? Cats and dogs living happily together!?! :scream:

This is why the Titans need to find a backup main tank for Bumper. His aggressiveness is getting punished too easily in this meta…

MASS HYSTERIA!

/20chars

1 Like

But should’nt his offensive playstyle fit more to Orisa now than it did to Reinhardt in the past?
Besides, I still see Reinhardt/Zarya in this meta, combined with Hanzo. There is room now for the return of the Grav-Dragon.

EXACTLY! :grin:

1 Like

They already did. They signed on Tizi who played for North American Contenders team GRUNTo. (This is yet to be confirmed by the league though I think.)

When Spitfire’s social media manager knows they suck at control maps…

titans actually cant play this game without a goats crutch LOL

Bill Murray, Ghostbusters, 1984, Columbia Pictures.

1 Like

Yeah I think the triple support really covered up Bumper’s flaws.

Titans when they have no goats to rely on are just laughable

Just before the first map began it was mentioned that the Spitfire have a negative OT winrate.

From what I saw in both rounds of Busan, they burn their ults in the last team fight before OT kicks in, and when the opposing team triggers OT the Spitfire get overwhelmed by ults. It happened in both rounds and then they flipped the point with their own ults.

So what I’m saying is, the Spitfire manage their ults poorly on control maps at least right before the opposing team gets back from spawn and trigger OT, and flip it with their own ults.

once again Reaper not paying off lol. 2 ults 1 kill

both of these teams are both so bad without goats actually lol

Absolutely correct! :+1:

But you can’t say that nothing happens on screen. And it looks like Bumper had enough playing around and switched back to Reinhardt - and delivered instantly.

so what im getting out of this is that bumper is a reinhardt one trick

He is a good Winston in many respects too. I think his Orisa is awful though.

tfw london goes from good london to bad london in 1.5 maps

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3