London Spitfire vs. Shanghai Dragons

I agree, Orange Blue because they’re my local football team here in Alabam

Alright orange and blue it is, I only have saturday so I have to get this done fast.

By the ways, I’m not biased about this match… not at all…

Remember everyone, now that London has a 2-0 lead, Seoul needs a reverse sweep to stay alive, whilst London only need to win 1 of the next 2 to lock thenselves in for the stage 2 playoffs.

What did he mean by “the image is too detailed if the framerate cap is set too high”? He also said it would throw off your fov

It can cause screen tearing or slow response time on your system.

Shameless plug: I have a guide that can help explain more here:

Btw update for everyone, I am getting the orange/blue thing. If I get it i’ll say it here, but it usually takes hours.

Ah thanks. I’ll look into it. I have a 144hz monitor so I’ve just left the cap at max since I figured it wouldn’t hurt anything. I haven’t noticed any tearing, but I have noticed that at times it doesn’t feel as smooth as it should be and I suppose that could be a cause of the cap being too high? Your post probably explains that so I’ll go read it.

I just hope shanghai isn’t giving up and using this as a learning experience to better gel as a team like the announcers have suggested.

its not every day we see point c on hollywood in an owl game

London gets Hal-Fred Glitchbot to his trailer... now its Shanghai's turn.

Map 3 in Progress

1:53
-
-
ATK
-
-

WATCH LIVE: Twitch.tv - OverwatchLeague.com

My goodness I honestly believe I could be a starter for Shanghai as bad as they look. Holy…

They got a tick :smiley: Improvement.

Profit didn’t even bother just driving into the wall there to reduce noise, just straight up

Fuel fans are definitely sweating after Outlaws beat the Dragons.

London clinches their Playoff Berth, leaving Philadelphia and Los Angeles Gladiators in a desperate fight for the last spot. Seoul has been denied in the last week for the second stage in a row.

After Map 3

-
-

WATCH LIVE: Twitch.tv - OverwatchLeague.com

Really wanted Fusion and Gladiators in. Bah. I think it’ll be Philadelphia though.

London in, Seoul out, it’s now all down to Philly or LAG. If Glads win by 3 or more tomorrow they’re in, if not it’s Fusion

Yep you are correct.