London Spitfire vs. Shanghai Dragons - FINAL

When I click on login the page just refreshes and nothing happens.

Funny thing is when I click on “account settings” it does actually take me to my account page.

I need to reset the whole page somehow.

Press Ctrl+F5 on the webpage.

I tried that in the past and nothing happened, and again nothing happened.

I even logged out and logged back in from the accounts settings page and it still won’t work.

Maybe if I logout here…

Lol… double supercharger, double BOB, that would have likely crashed the live game servers…

Alright login out here still won’t fix it I give up. Damn Blizzard and their decision to get in bed with Google.

Not here on the forums, log out on OverwatchLeague.com, do a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5), then log back in. If that fails, follow my troubleshooting guide in this thread:

Like I said I already tried the ctrl+f5 thing on the owl page a number of times and it didn’t work. But alright I’ll try your troubleshooting guide.

This is looking like a quick 3-0 about to be starting…

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Ok, it’s halftime, no doubt the players are grateful for the rest…and the supporters are glad for the opportunity to get some morning drink.

Good, there are some other key steps such as checking AdBlockers, clearing the cookies, and the likes. Forgive me for just sending you there, but its faster than trying to even copy paste the whole list here.

I always wondered this - Is wolf’s real name actually wolf? Because it looks like it is…

Lol I just fixed it. I deauthorized the connection with the owl site and my account then reauthorized it again. Basically the good old “have you tried turning it off and on again” fix. Anyway thanks for the effort, appreciated.

I am glad to hear that step fixed it for you, that seems to be the biggest step that fixes most users issues.

1 Like

A full roster got benched for another… wow.

I think they are in fourth-quarter shutout mode.

You know at that point London is in full panic mode.

Is london running hog and ball torture? What?

Hah, now I can use it in my plat games.

Great… now I am going to see it in my games…

Hog Ball is pretty good when used right. Hog kind of camps near the edge of the point, while Ball dashes around contesting now and then… It’s pretty effective with good healers and dps also flying around being pests…

dive doesn’t really need shields, but ladder is obsessed with shields because they don’t really understand the concept of spreading out and using natural cover