London Spitfire vs. Shanghai Dragons - FINAL

I’m just friendly poking you…

My apologies if I offended you.

It seems like after any assault map every Overwatch player is like… I’m done!

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Except me… I kinda like Assault maps… (dont @ me)

Because sadly, 2CP is widely considered one of the worst designed map types in the game…

Sure, a few like you and me may like Assault maps (I can’t stand Control maps for whatever reason), but there’s a big reason why some wish OW2 will have the Assault maps changed from 2CP to 3CP. And another big reason why Horizon and Paris has been removed from the competitive ladder until they’ve been redesigned…

Sorry, Just have had a short fuse recently. Just having a tough time I guess, with the state still in lockdown, which means I can’t do anything interesting, but we have a total of 7 COVID cases, which means schools are open again. Get to do nothing fun, while still going to school. Not your fault. Just me.

Trust me, I get it. As someone who’s still waiting for the call to go back to work, and who’s not even sure if his financial aid will be available for his final Fall semester of undergraduate, I entirely understand you.

Edit: But on the bright side, the place where I get my haircuts is finally open again (although the services offered is drastically reduced, everyone needs to wear some type of mask, and the haircut place is opened in an already failing shopping center which the city is considering overhauling once the crisis is over).

London pretty much handed the first point over.

And the second…

NYXL looking to wake up early again.

I’m assuming the coach is already making the rounds, shaking players awake and saying “Wake up, peeps, it’s match time!”

London is boomed. Dragons just playing like it’s just vs some hard mode bots.

Shanghai Dragons vs London Omnics… because they are bots.

I could probably create a better defense on Shanghai’s attack round with medium-difficulty AI…cos if that was a defense by London then I’m AURORA from Frozen 2.

Wait, so I’m NOT Elsa?

WHAT WAS THAT EMP???

LIP? HELLO?

Scratch that. Glister’s throwing as well!

Glister learning from Lip how to Sombra.

Welcome to OWL 2020 - Boston edition.

Golly, Shanghai playing a bit rough there. Was expecting cleaner fights.

And the Spitfire goes down in flames…

Final Score

-
-
-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Do not talk about points A or B on Watchpoint: Gibraltar ever again

Welp, there it is, I knew it was going to be 3-0. I just could not see London winning against a team that was dominating, especially when London also lost to Charge.

Sad part is that I recently made a fun little Spitfire animated graphic…

1 Like

Hey, that’s pretty cool.

Wish I had talents. Like at all.