London Spitfire vs. Seoul Dynasty - FINAL

Watching this is just as depressing as every other match.

Houston’s chances might rely on Bad Philly showing up tomorrow.

It’s actually easier than you’d expect for Houston to make it. One of the potential routes is:

• Chengdu beat Atlanta any way
  • Paris beat Philly 3-1/2-0/3-0/4-0
  • Houston beat Atlanta 4-0
  • Vancouver beat Guangzhou any way
1 Like

True. It is a pretty game changing patch.
At the very least…if GOATS is tamed down, we may see more Ashe…and maybe Torb.

If London can get this map, that massively helps Houston, as it makes Seoul catchable for a play-in match

I’m not considering Houston getting a 4 - 0 on ATL a realistic option.

oh anubis was a draw?

Holy Crap…a complete sweep on the Spitfire. Seoul rather did well!

Really I only did it that way to make it any loss allowed against Chengdu. In short, Houston would need to overtake GZ, ATL and Philly, no matter which way it happened

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

“I am not that good, you just suck London.”

Actually scrap that, they don’t even need that. You can take Philly out of that scenario, because if Houston gets the other 2, they also overtake one of Boston and Dallas

In any case, I’m praying for Chengdu.

Uhhh… 5 series wins is a shoe in into the Play-offs at this point, maps do not even matter when that happens.

Alexa, play Hampster Dance

1 Like

Somehow I can’t see Fissure uttering that statement as a little dissing in good fun.

He’s just rubbing it in, being the ‘good sport’ that he is.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Fissure actually said that but the translator has been known to pick the spiciest interpretation possible.

The quote was not exact, but he pretty much said that London are just not good in this meta, which is true. Not all of the teams have adapted to this meta because it is pretty much about the highest form of coordination. People think it is boring because no epic headshots by dps, or whatever, but if you lose Brig, or Rein, or Zarya… you lose the fight unless dva gets one of those amazing bombs off to save the day, or a amazing Transcendence, or Sound Barrier also somehow saves the day. Unlikely since overall, you do not use ults when you lose a Rein or Zarya because the fight is usually lost, and it would be a major waste.

Yeah I suppose you’re right. I mean, I do think Seoul Dynasty deserved that win because they clearly outplayed London Spitfire.

I just think Fissure is more than a little toxic because of how insanely competitive he is. London Spitfire’s team members always seems pretty chill in front of the camera by comparison, so they deserve a little more respect than that.

1 Like