London Spitfire vs. San Francisco Shock - FINAL

I guess it makes sense from the perspective of the team, but from the perspective of someone watching it’s kinda “eh”.

SFS taking no prisoners after seeing that Titans win then.

So good at 3-3, not giving Sombra any value at all. Just going aggressive and winning with no more abilities than the defensive ult that kept them up.

London sandbagging. :video_game:

Alrighty, folks, time for me to head off to work and deal with the last of the Toy Story 4 rush.

Reminding you now that there are no matches on Thursday and Friday, and the matches on Saturday begins at 11:30 a.m. EDT (8:30 a.m. for those on the West Coast), so make sure you set those alarm clocks!

And remember, PLEASE keep a body on the objective, help control the outbreak of Charlie Niners. See you next Saturday, good night!

2 Likes

This just makes me sad that the 2CP changes aren’t live in OWL.

It will be after this stage…

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Needn’t have gone on so long if Sinatraa had stayed inside on their first defence.

Spitfire goes Ana and Sombra and they finally have a chance at winning. Except Spitfire isn’t that good at Ana/Sombra comp.

155k watching OW on twitch, wondering how many on other platforms

looks like london needed that halftime break to get themselves together

Me too.

The 2CP match summarized everything what i hate about HLC.

After Map 3

-
-

Guard simply isn’t building EMP fast enough. What’s the point of playing Sombra when you build EMP at the same rate as Trans/SB and almost all Guard’s EMP didn’t even hit Lucio/Zen.

Guard is terrible. Why so many teams have actual brainless Sombra players in OWL? As a Sombra player, there are some decisions that are VERY easy to make, which I consistently see them messing up

They really plan to stay in Havanna forever, right? :grin:

omg i hoped they will end this here :frowning:
uffff they made it :smiley:

Final Score

Victory!

Spitfire breaking my heart.

They run so hot and cold. Have to achieve consistency.