London Spitfire vs. Los Angeles Valiant - FINAL

Didn’t even give up A, kept on clutching out on defence

I’m in tears, my girl Mercy is seeing some playtime :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Apologies for not keeping up on the score, my family is running a garage sale so I putting a few last minute items into the lot. I also was distracted by a new feature discovered in the Overwatch Competitive by another player and had to get confirmation on it from Blizzard, and I am finishing up my visual sequencing final.

Ooh is the feature the one that cancels the match if they find a cheater?

Yep.

1 Like

I wonder if they’ll make an announcement or a patch note about it. I have so many questions, does it cancel the match or doesn’t change the SR after the match is done?
Anyway, Im loving Sombra goats more than the normal 3-3

Valiant just wiping the floor with London. It’s shocking to say the least.

I will note, tonight was a good night for Jeff to show up. Both L.A. teams playing usually means a fairly full house.

So is it obvious he makes an official announcement about 2-2-2 coming to stage 4? Or could there be any other reason being there?

Both LA Teams + Fan favourite back in OWL + Different fan favourite finally making it to OWL

Watching the games maybe

Has he done that before?

I wonder what the players say when they handshake. Do they just shake their hands snd say GG?

Jeff has never watched Overwatch.

This is all new to him. Be patient.

2 Likes

I met Assistant Game Director Aaron Keller during my visit in Stage 2 Week 1, he was there just for the games.

Google Photos

I meant show up in OWL just to watch xD

1 Like

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Stylosa disliked this.

So do we go there now?

Skillful plays making a come back!

It’s sooooo nice to see dps back and make huge plays instead of the 3/3 borefest.

1 Like