London Spitfire vs. Los Angeles Gladiators - Quarterfinals Game 1

They proved themselves in GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIOUS Combat!

1 Like

L.A. Gladiators takes first blood in the series.

Final Score

N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: Twitch - Overwatch League - ESPN 3*
*Watching on broadcast TV or through ESPN online streaming is not eligible for OWL Token rewards.

2 Likes

That was absolutely genius and a prime example of why I love the Glads. No other team would even attempt a strat like that.

2 Likes

That was like watching NYXL v Shanghai, showboating

Sweet baby lord the destruction i mean i’m not mad but wow i thought these matches would go to at least 2am

That was amazing.

A shame it probably won’t work again.

Which was better though?

Philly’s Trip DPS Solo Support (using a tank as the 3rd DPS)

OR

Glads’ 5 Man Decoy

1 Like

Thanks for joining with me again everyone! Remember that there are no matches tomorrow during the Playoffs. Philly and Boston finish their series on Friday starting at 5:00 PM PDT.

Don’t forget to tune to the Overwatch Twitch Channel tomorrow for a special interview and reveal of one of Wrecking Ball’s Legendary Skins!

We won’t be ignored, Blizzard! We want the changes to Sombra’s Tanslocato and Stealth on the PTR removed!

I’m saying it in the OWL chat, too.

Oh boi, if this is right, it explains why Iremiix was playing over Fissure:

I also got this

Fissure might leave the team

Just do not forget the 190th rule of acquisition…

“Hear all, Trust nothing.”

These rumors are false, it seems.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/8y5l29/slasher_source_fissure_was_unhappy_with_players/e28lzw7/

Quoting for a solid link

1 Like

The link is very outdated now because it hasn’t been updated in years. Here’s the updated list of pros’ gear and settings: gearrate .com/en/overwatch-pros-gear-settings/