London Spitfire vs. Los Angeles Gladiators - Quarterfinals Game 1

Ooooh, that lucky boop.

I’m a simple man - I see Lucio, I root for you

2 Likes

ESPN 3 is not an actual TV network, but a streaming service for sports programming like certain low-importance College Football games when ESPN’s broadcast networks (ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN U, SEC Network, ABC) are not available for use.

You can watch Overwatch League today on Disney XD (DirecTV channel 292).

Please note, rewards are not available on the ESPN/ABC/Disney platforms.

1 Like

Holy crap. That was an insane team comp.

NGL I thought that wraparound Glads did with the Tracer to avoid the Pharah was neato.

London seems to be playing really sloppily.

(As an aside I’m glad to see Remix doing well. I never thought he was a bad player and the desk was being very harsh about him playing tonight.)

Who needs Fissure…

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: Twitch - Overwatch League - ESPN 3*
*Watching on broadcast TV or through ESPN online streaming is not eligible for OWL Token rewards.

1 Like

I only got a few points for watching. Are lootboxes a drop too? I also have a rainbow 6 medal I still haven’t gotten yet as well.

For Overwatch League, you only earn OWL tokens which can be collected and redeemed for Overwatch League team home skins for your own use in Overwatch. Learn more by checking out my guide here:

Come on London. I want LA to win, but make it a game.

R.I.P… X
hehe (for real rip xxxtentacion)
Spitfire what are you doing you have an alliance with us fuel fans do for us please :pray:

Ngl my mind is still on THAT Philly attack. Like, how? What?

I’m a pretty simple person.

I See Bastion, I root for you.

2 Likes

disney xd hm? thats a channel for people with money. but i guess an audience is an audience lol. and espn 3 isnt so bad. but a basic tv channel would be gr8 as plenty of people cant afford internet to watch owl decently. can barely watch on 360p with 3G which is expensive enough

…edit cause the amount of people in that situation who actually would want to watch iis probably low as heck.

The listen in always makes me think of racist stereotypes of Chng Chng asians, how those Europeans can understand all those heavy accents is a miracle.

Disney XD is a part of most “standard” satellite/cable line ups. It is not a premium movie channel.

It is known for more action-oriented children’s programming including Star Wars: Rebels, Star Wars: Resistance (coming this Fall), Star versus the Universe, Pokemon the Series: Sun and Moon, and much more.

Bren! Don’t you bring it up too!

Read their Twitter feeds from earlier today if you want a good laugh…

https://twitter.com/BrenCasts

https://twitter.com/SideshowGaming

Mvp King of the orbs and Me and many other aspiring Zen players idol

Bren’s tweet about our lord and saviour, Kieran Trippier, I felt that.

800 dpi with sens on 8, i need to remember that.

Although I still use v sync, though how much it screws me up Idunno.