London Spitfire

Chengdu Hunters
Season: 6-15 -24

Season: 8-14 -14

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for North American Bracket
Click here for Asia Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

2 Likes

WyomingMyst, I am so glad you are finally back on the forums after so much time away. Thank you for doing these threads for the playoffs. I suppose I should null and void my threads from yesterday to ward off thread necromancers…

Anyway, on-topic, this one has the potential to be sloppy but fun…but I predict Hunters edge out the Spitfire 3-2.

go Hunters, they are always fun to watch no matter the meta

i dont expect to see much hog in APEC

2 Likes

honestly dont get why people come into topics just to insult it…waste of time

nothing wrong with being critical of overwatch league but pointless just coming in to say its terrible

on the match i love seeing the different comps no mirror matches yet which i like

I checked the Bilibili (Chinese) stream… they have over 290,000 viewers right now. (WTF?!) 5,000 for Korea YouTube channel.

I’ll always hate the fact that he’s a stupid hamster, but there’s no doubt that watching the best WBs is really entertaining.

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

China loves Chengdu. Viewing figures always peak when they’re on.

It’s not hard to see why, gotta love em.

1 Like

I know, right? Chengdu is one of the main reasons why when us NA viewers are viewing APAC matches, we scratch our heads and go “HUH?”

Oooh, we might be in for the battle of the century - a pig versus a hamster.

Edit: Hamster wins.

SnIpErS cOuNtEr PhArAh :laughing:

(Geez, that was fast.)

1 Like

Not at my rank they don’t. Pharah’s natrual advantage is vertical positioning. In FPS games like Overwatch, the ability to aim (especially scooped aiming) in extreme vertical directions is difficult at any rank.

1 Like

Spitfire doing their owners proud

I was only joking. I was just surprised at how blindingly fast Jinmu took them both out.

And that’s the first Charlie Niner of the match…and that’s the first snowman’s head to go flying!

Welcome to Playoffs 2020!

On a side note… that was close to a top 5 completion time but was about 20 seconds short.

3 Likes

APAC meta is so strange what is this lol, I can’t wait for grand finals bracket where the NA meta and APAC meta clash!

2 Likes

So far, in Hamster vs. Pig, Hamster is winning…though considering Ameng’s main hero is Wrecking Ball, I guess we shouldn’t be surprised.

Hunters up 2-0 heading into halftime.

Ok, I do have to question Chengdu’s decision to throw in Elsa and bench Ameng…especially after Volskaya.

Spitfire are on the board. Hunters lead 2-1.

2 Likes