LoL the argument: "But you're a HEALER, so HEAL!"

and this is why moira needs her dps heavily nerfed.

they’re not throwing, have the dps switch to mercy and then ez claps

We can play a character we want and can play plenty of dps.

if you dont have gold healing as a main healer then the reason why dps cant kill is bc they arent sustaining which is your job to ensure (there are nuances ofc but this is generalizing.)

moira should have all golds EXCEPT damage. if you have gold damage with 2k or something then theres something seriously wrong.

In most situations it’s more beneficial to throw a healing orb to keep the team up and reduce strain on your resources when pushing except when you can snipe a low health, high value target that can turn the tide of a fight with an ult.

If a Moira has gold damage: they aren’t doing enough healing, they’re teammates aren’t doing enough damage, and people need to swap roles.

Actually i combine heal with damage

Healing teammates then doing damage healing damage healing damage.

Yeah, and I’m sure your DPS moira is getting you to GM right now? Must be your teammates fault you keep losing…

If someone is playing dps moira, then pick another healer and you’ll be even

It would be helpful if you could record and post a few games in Platinum or higher to demonstrate the efficacy of her damage please. This is purely to give the devs something to look at, a data point to support your assertion.

You’ve been posting frequently regarding Moira’s place in the game, so I can safely assume you’ve done the legwork and got the data to backup your claims. It’ll be an easy sell to the dev team no doubt.

Thanks.

You got T500 number one with your Moira Dps ?

No one can, your profile is private :joy::rofl:

i could, but then again, you’d say:
this is fake
or
this isnt gm
or
it’s luck
bcz that’s what these forums are, an echo chamber.

besides 80% of the players base are under plat, and you people say it’s a player’s problem not the character itself, so explain me how a character is so fine, that 80% players play her as a dps?

So that’s a no to backing up your claims. Gotcha.

like i said
echochamber

i have
but then again
-> she’s the lowest dps in the game
-> just click her head forhead
-> just counter her

i’ve made countless posts through out all my accounts about her since release and same with brig, and it’s just this simple:

mercy has the lowest healing in the game, yet she has the most avg dps
->
moira is the same
her dps is low but it’s so constent that she can provide a bigger threat the most dps

-> either nerf her hitbox
-> make dmg orb something else
-> flat nerf the dps if you’re lazy

Look, I get that certain ranks have trouble with Moira. But nerfing the damage of the lowest DPS hero in the game isn’t an answer. You need to come up with sensible changes or you’ll get mocked every time you throw something like “nerf her damage!” out there.

OP please avoid me as teammate. Thanks.

sure, and pistol mercy and dps ana aren’t throwing either, it’s just their dps are bad.

the difference is that
these two NEED TO AIM
their dps isnt consistent just like mercy doesnt aim and has the highest avg healing throught the lowest hps of any main healer

you’re serious, aren’t you?

i am indeed, do you have any counter argument?