Login error (lc-208)

I can’t log in to Overwatch 2 on Xbox Series X. It says “LOGIN ERROR: DISCONNECTED FROM GAME SERVER. (LC-208)”. I’ve tried restarting the game multiple times and my wired connection is working great, so I don’t know how to fix it. Please help.

10 Likes

Same here did everything it said online it has to be on there end, but I can’t tell if they know it’s an issue. I tried doing there support form and you need files to complete it, but I ain’t got files because I am on Xbox not pc.

3 Likes

About the only thing you can do is if you have an alt account pre overwatch 2 that you had connected too battle.net you’ll have too join the merge queue mine is at 480000 last I checked and you can’t play comp but at least you can play :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:. I think it’s a big where most people who have it on PC and a console are getting it. Restarting doesn’t work reinstalling doesn’t work just have too wait for blizzard too fix the screw up… Again.

1 Like

It would be wonderful if we got a response like " hey this LC-208 error is happening we know. It’s being worked on and final fix should be in place around HH:MM

5 Likes

Same issue here. My friends are able to play so it’s extra frustrating.

3 Likes

I tried my alternative account and surprise i got in. I am still having the same login error issue on my main account.

3 Likes

Unfortunately this is a bug on Blizzard’s end, the only thing we can do, short of making a new profile and tying it to another battlenet account is to wait for Blizzard to fix it.

With how little acknowledgement there has been of issues, id say we will be waiting until monday at the earliest for this to be fixed.

2 Likes

I’ve found a solution that worked for me so something for you guys to try.

I logged into an alt account played a game got kicked when I got an achievement and then tried my main account again and it worked for some reason.

I had been getting the error since after trying to merge my accounts

1 Like

It’s in the bug report notes from yesterday

Same issue on PlayStation 5. Ugh this is so unbelievably frustrating. I really hope they considering giving free premium battle passes since I ended up buying one two days ago, only for the game to now be broken yet again.

3 Likes

When making a new account, it’s still asking me to link an SMS, im not getting another mobile number to play on a separate account because of their terrible server issues. I thought they were removing linking your mobile number to your profile to play?

I think that’s the point is to not have multiple accounts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.