Locked Hero’s in overwatch 2

Nope. My heroes served their time and are ready to run the streets.

1 Like

Mine have been locked today for no reason…

2 Likes

I waited ages for my account to merge as well then for me to log on and have heros I’ve played hours of to be locked

1 Like

DONT WORRY!
It’s just another DDoS Attack :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Same thing happening to me, i have half of the heroes locked this is so random, and i come from Overwatch 1 too, i hope they fix this soon

4 Likes

If going F2P for them is that much of an issue that they keep facing these massive problems I honestly would of just paid for a full priced game. F2P games shouldn’t exist and are bad for the industry.

It has nothing to do with F2P vs Premium title…
They screwed up the launch and in true fashion… cant acknowledge it.

2 Likes

its a bug and one that has me furious i wont even go tank mode tomorrow and switch to DPS if my gal D.va isnt unlocked like shes suppose to be like i play her and Tracer

1 Like

If it were truly DDoS attacks our matches would be suffering… we’d JOIN because the load balancing would catch up and block traffic, and then it would change… and we’d get kicked…
#takeCreditForAnotherCrapLaunch

I meant mostly that F2P has screwed up their servers cause too many people keep trying to play at once along with many other problems that F2P brings.

Not at all whats going on. They pushed new code to legacy code and stuffs borked.

Mine were all unlocked this afternoon. Now half are locked out of nowhere. I don’t know why. Ive been playing since OW1 launch.
Is this some ploy to get me to buy something? I honestly don’t know how this works. My kid is pretty disappointed.

2 Likes

didn’t release i paid to play the alpha

Same. I was expecting to pay $60 for the game. The F2P announcement pissed me off because I knew they were going to try and nickel and dime me somehow.

1 Like

I’ve never seen a dev screw up this bad with the utmost basics of character selection. Blizz needs to fire their software devs and hire people who actually have degrees.

1 Like

Have you seen any of their game launches the fact that we can log in on day 5 is an improvement but yes…

1 Like

Welcome to the world of not hiring based on merit. I’m not surprised at all. We’re going to have to get used to it.

2 Likes

Login issues, then game couldn’t find a match and now most of my heroes are locked and can’t play them. Blizzard has become a joke, pure incompetence. Can’t blame Jeff for leaving this company.

2 Likes

Don’t forget, servers down until 9:30! :wink: