Lmao, this is getting ridiculous

remember nerf/rework/remove Widow Hog posts?

I’ve just saw this, and like…

cmon.

rework a hero that’s not even half year old in release”

tbh I don’t like Rams ult either, but like…

the sentiment of just crying about nerfing/reworking something just because it’s annoying/played often…

They literally said they’re nerfing it at the start of S3 which is the funniest part of that post.

1 Like

maybe, but will that stop other similar posts from emerging?

no

Maybe if blizzard didnt release broken characters people wouldnt complain

6 Likes

People would probably still complain, just about different stuff lol

exactly, but usually it was nerf post,

not “REMOVE/REWORK/DESTROY/OBLITERATE/SUFFER AS I HAVE”

I mean, he’s asking you to suffer. If people are complaining about him i guess he’s succeeding

2 Likes

Rams ult not having a timer is something that should have never made it past playtests.

6 Likes

I agree. I’m honestly surprised it even made it past playtests

1 Like

This is the same studio that approved Brig 1.0 though.

He does need an ult charge rate nerf if they don’t want to make his ultimate any weaker. It literally is a team fight win almost every time and he gets ult a little too fast for how strong it is

ye, but not my point,

from “Nerf Tracer, Nerf Genji, Nerf Cassidy” ping pong

to “Remove or Rework or Giga nerf this because it’s annoying”

no, it lacks Jeff

Not to mention Immortality Field and now Tsuzu.

Like have they ever checked out any streamer, Reddit post, Twitter thread, or their own damn forums?!?

Immo was hands down the most hated ability in OW1.

Whoever thought Tsuzu was a good idea should be fired.

1 Like

you can destroy field, you can’t stop suzu, suzu does more than immortality field

1 Like

And supports still act like they have it bad. They have the strongest abilities and ults in the game. Their health regenerates as a passive. Lowest death rates.

1 Like

Well, this has always been a thing in overwatch, and the fact that blizzard took a leap of faith to a whole new gameplay style in 5v5 while doing a piss poor job of preparing the game for it only amplifies those complaints.

Hot take: The game is not well balanced with only one tank and there are many issues that it is causing. Hog was a big one, but he was just replaced by the equally broken Ramattra. Fixing one doesn’t make the other issues any less true or valid.

AGGHHHH TANK IS TOO BIG I CAN’T HIT IT even WITH MY 500$ GAMING MOUSE THAT MY FAVORITE STREAMER USE - majority of DPS player

1 Like

Support is the strongest role in the game.

Was the same in OW1.

Mind you, not every support is equal, but Bap, Kiri, Zen, Ana and Mercy are top 10 heroes.

Kiri and Bap are easily top 5.

The issues support players have are relative to their skill.

But a single role holds the monopoly on Sustain, thus making them the most powerful.

1 Like

Nailed it. Many support players flock to the role due to reasons like lack of FPS experience or thinking they are playing the ‘blameless’ role. Can’t count how many times I’ve seen an Ana or Bap right beside me taking (and missing) shots at the enemy team instead of topping me off when I’m half health. That makes a difference.