@ literally everyone calling today's ptr a mercy buff

Pointing out hypocrisy =/= Harassment

Disagreement =/= Toxicity

30 Likes

Ooooor we’ve thought for ourselves not based on a youtube video and decided it was a buff.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Yes but the last nerf did more to nerf her then this did to buff her so she is left in a weaker stat still then her last nerf.

Her base staff is still 50 hps.

ult charges like it used to but now you don’t have 60 hps so well

2 Likes

It’s a net nerf, a buff to counteract the unnecessary nerf we recieved. But its only a half revert to said nerf. therefore it’s still a nerf.

AriaRose would have an excellent ASMR voice. :angel:

and i think its a buff…how is it not a buff, where are the negatives?

8 Likes

No. It is a net buff. She is stronger on the ptr than on live servers.

23 Likes

Really? I bet if she said “Mercy is ok” 90% of the Mercy mains on here would agree with her.

1 Like

And your one of those people who blindly hates aria and disagree’s with everything she says no matter how many stats or other things she has as reference.

see we can both generalize people.

2 Likes

What a god. That movie will forever be a legend.

1 Like

Again, not disagreeing with you. We have no way of knowing where she is gonna fit into this meta, but by character traits she is overall worse than she a few patches ago.

But this is by definition a buff. She got better from one patch to the next. So saying it “isn’t a buff” just isn’t right.

4 Likes

It was really underrated lol.

1 Like

Guys, Mercy is fine. Thoughts?

11 Likes

Doubtful, but your free to have your opinion.

Ok ok ok. So you’re saying that we should be measuring whether it’s a buff or a nerf based on the original build of the character?
By that logic, McCree has never gotten a buff.

9 Likes

No? because mercy is indeed not ok.

Despite what you think.

ITS NOT A HIVEMIND.

though honey is pretty good on icecream.

1 Like

Ooooo she’s here.
ok hi I disagree with you but how’s your day

Agreed.

11 Likes

Combat roll cooldown reduced from 8 to 6 seconds. after being 8 seconds for an extremely long time, that qualifies as a buff.

2 Likes