Like the Pink Mercy Skin

Suicide prevention hotline / chat for LGBTQ+ organization that also does a ton of things (workshops, training, etc) for mental health awareness in general, I probably wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for them lol

1 Like

I really want a pride skin.

2 Likes

PTSD D.Va skin (D.Va in a South Korean Military uniform, MEKA in camouflage paint)

Gun Control McCree or Soldier

Rain Forest Protection Winston

1 Like

D.Va has too many skins, I would hope for Zen or Orisa or even Zarya because of how much shes neglected

1 Like

D.Va has 11 Legendary Skins (counting in the All Stars Skin).

Zarya has 13, Zenyatta has 11 as well.

Only Orisa has less Legendary Skins (8), but she hasn’t been in the game from the very start, so that’s to be expected.

Default Moira with gloves

Prostate Exam Charity

1 Like

I would like an Ice Bucket Challenge emote for Ana because I lost my mom to ALS a couple years ago.

1 Like

Autism Awareness for Symm?? Cause all Symm mains are autistic?

Mental health and probably a clown Roadhog,Would look good and funny

1 Like

Symmetra is autistic.

2 Likes

What the hell is wrong with you?

1 Like

I absolutely love every single one of these ideas. Wish Blizz could see these suggestions.

1 Like

Common sense isn’t so common. Scroll up and look at the original post. I am replying to what the person wrote.

I’d like a pharaoh for cancer, each time she dies while using ult its 1 dolla
One justAhhHh at a time.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that *hugs

2 Likes

I feel that it’d be hard to keep skins for most charitable causes tasteful honestly. Pink Mercy worked because of how big breast cancer awareness already is,

1 Like

Covid Research moira. Times running out for it, but this would be an amazing skin opportunity.

1 Like

Well, I used to main her and I am autistic, but it isn’t that great to say only autistic people play her. I wish she got more attention, but an autism thing would take a lot, and that isn’t something Blizzard would do. They would go with a group that misrepresents all autistic people, and who makes you think that it’s a perfectly good thing to use autistic as an insult in this day and age. I don’t see Blizzard putting effort into it. Maybe a single person who made it their duty to make it a great thing, but Blizzard as a whole would not be the go to. Anyway, have a nice night.

1 Like

Quote it and you might make sense.