LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

I actually like doomfistā€™s skin. dont know why itā€™s doomfistā€™s thoughā€¦ive already seen people accuse it of whitewashing him.

Damn, the Doomfist skin is really good tooā€¦ but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be touching Overwatch till OW2 comes out!

I finally got the casual Hanzo skin and there is nothing heterosexual about his fashion sense

3 Likes

I cannot disagree with this statement and know nobody else who can. Which is a surprise knowing the people I know.

2 Likes

I also want to make it absolutely clear: I love it. I love everything about it and I fully support his fashion sense.

2 Likes

I canā€™t help but worry if those nose bridge piercings hurt him thoughšŸ„µ

3 Likes

The piercing is my only complaint about that whole look.

I like piercings so Iā€™m fine with them.

1 Like

late to the party

Hanzoā€™s casual new look has been my favourite thing that happened in lore ever since Reflections was released. Iā€™m so eager to see more of him and how much he has changed because his change is so drastic and evocative that it must mean heā€™s a completely different person and finally getting to live as he wants.

I canā€™t wait for his turn for lore and more information on his development. Itā€™s such an amazing opportunity with a greatly complex character.

And I hope his OW2 redesign goes in that direction because Iā€™d hate to see them reintroducing him back as the same old Hanzo that hasnā€™t changed when he evidently has.

4 Likes

I hadnā€™t even considered how that skin could be a metaphor for Hanzo breaking free from his family and their expectations, this is canon now :sob:

3 Likes

Honestly that was one of my most favorite piece of lore. The other being the Blackwatch event.

3 Likes

God I hate this Hanzo skin so much.

That Moira skin GOES though

Yeah itā€™s actually pretty dope. Lucio looks cute too.

Hanzo skin is a disaster because of the beard and they used the worst angle to show the emote with it, but the emote is so cute Iā€™m crying, a Hanzo emote after ten billion years, instant buy and equip.

2 Likes

I will never understand why they refused to give him the azure dragon skin.

2 Likes

This thread has probably got to be the most biggest one ever.
But anyways, yeah that Hanzo skin is ugly.

3 Likes

I like the colors in Brigā€™s skin.

Ok but Sombraā€™s skin though, anybody? I love it

4 Likes

Yeah itā€™s great. All the resources went into that skin though, obviously :sweat:

1 Like