LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

thatā€™s how it tends to happenā€¦like Ashe.

1 Like

ew, no. donā€™t make a cyborg character one of those

Bastion is already canonically non-binary, but it sure would be nice to have a human trans/nb hero.

Bastion has no gender. Itā€™s Lynx Seveteen, the omnic hacker that is non-binary ( in the comic Searching)

the new orisa might not be that bad. apparently the strategy with the new update is to do away with ā€œshield tanksā€ and make every tank an ā€œoff tankā€

1 Like

Most popular ships in the fandom since November 9, 2019

Gay ships continue to dominate the fandom :sunglasses:

1. McHanzo
  2. Reaper76
  3. Pharmercy
  4. Widowtracer
  5. Roadrat
3 Likes

with mchanzo still number 1, even after all this time.

2 Likes

Remember this Google tweet? Not much changes since : https://twitter.com/Google/status/946117238779547648

2 Likes

Is there supposed to be a winter event this year or something? Not that Iā€™ll play, just wondering. Itā€™s been pretty silent, no?

They confirmed itā€™s going live with the ptr patch next week

W-wooā€¦ itā€™s just going to be skins and sprays so eh. Doubt thereā€™ll be a Christmas comic, either.

the new skins certainly arent bad. I love all of them actually, which is a first for me.

I like them

But Iā€™m also likeā€¦ D.Va exists. Lol

Finally a new skin for Moira, though it kinda reminds me of Bastionā€™s gift wrap and Reinhardtā€™s festive skins lol. I mean, itā€™s not bad but I was hoping for a legendary skin for her, maybe a casual winter skin or some sort of a Snow Queen skin idk.

I love the ugly sweater skin for Soldier, I wish every hero had gotten one.

Love the mountain hobo McCree. Everything else is eh to me. Nothing for my faves.

1 Like

Snow angel Mercy doesnā€™t do much for me but itā€™s nice to have another Mercy skin to pair with Frostbite Pharah. Ugly Christmas sweater Soldier though is good stuff, they should make a matching ugly sweater next year for his boyfriend Reaper.

1 Like

I havenā€™t opened Overwatch in months but that Soldier is neat, as is the Sigma one.

The Sigma one makes him look like a White Walker from Game of Thrones, I dig it.

2 Likes

I like that he was given long hair. I love long hair on dudes.

3 Likes

He wanted to match Reinhardtā€™s majestic mane, long haired power couple

1 Like