LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

I just hope he leaves

Btw is there any chance you’d be interested in making a new friend on PS4 or PC? As a trans lesbian Brigitte main myself, I’m always looking for new people to group with! And you seem pretty cool!

1 Like

Sure! Add me on PC so that you can play with my trans lesbian Brigitte main friend too lmao she’d be thrilled to meet you. We suck and don’t care about winning but good times are had.

jeff kaplan is on a role! first it was revealed we have him to thank for keeping everything in overwatch 2, now he’s made a statement supporting the fans in the recent controversies. I respected him already, but wow!

Didn’t know what you meant till I searched his name on Twitter. Nice

2 Likes

It’s okay, I’m trash with a keyboard and mouse anyways! I’ll add you when I get home from work! I’m excited to have new people to play with on PC, although I’m not sure how I’ll feel about having to share Brigitte XD

1 Like

Try to catch No Limits in the arcade or do custom games. Double Brig. Make the enemies suffer.

sorry, I have to be vague. I have terrible luck with controversy discussions.

New Mercy short story.
https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/page_media/x3/X38BR3N7HTDP1573261672394.pdf

1 Like

This was the PERFECT opportunity to give Pharah some new lore, but nah, we needed to hear more about how Mercy is such a good person and only wants to help.

I’m very disappointed.

2 Likes

at least we know how mercy joined up with the new overwatch and now they have a way of knowing jack, ana, and gabriel are alive.

5 Likes

though I am surprised pharah didnt even get a mention considering the events in the story.

2 Likes

And another thing. What happened with Baptiste contacting Mercy? Why was that not expanded upon at all? All that build-up was for absolutely nothing?

1 Like

i honestly think michael chu just forgot that he exists as a character

1 Like

I’m not reading it because I have literally zero interest in mercy but is baptiste really not even mentioned? Why do they hate my mans so much. I might have read it if he showed up. Also the skin sucks

2 Likes

That’s because he is in Fornite cranking 90’s, I kid I kid

What You Left Behind (baptiste short story) was what got me into ow
sucks to see him being wasted now

the pharmercy trash in me was waiting for the reveal that Mercy has been living with Pharah in Cairo the past few years… but looks like they never even interacted once :confused:

1 Like

I really like that story. It’s really underrated simply because no one wants to do a 20 minute read.

3 Likes

People get paid to oversee OW lore/continuity and yet nobody thought it would be a bad idea to release this story directly after one that ends with Baptiste seeking out Mercy lmao