LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

Iā€™m mostly interested in seeing what new heroes theyā€™ll include.
Iā€™m a bit salty that Tracer had a cute Emily photo on the ship but Jack didnā€™t get a nod, no pictures of Vincent anywhere, though I guess thatā€™s reasonableā€¦

by the way they reacted, this cinematic wasnt long behind after Echoā€™s cinematic last year. surely sheā€™d of gone right to winston after waking up.

Trying to make sense of the timeline isā€¦ you know, not really worth it. But Iā€™d assume itā€™s pretty quick after the last cinematic.

1 Like

which is a relief. just wardrobe changes, not a timeskip.

Wouldnā€™t Hanzoā€™s new wardrobe be the one from Reflections? Which is already a skinā€¦ sort of?

2 Likes

most likely now that i think about it. and i doubt mccree is changed much if my theory about echo is true.

McCree will probably look a bit more like he did in the Reunion short. Just more high definition.

Also, how come Gabe is not in this picture?
https://i.imgur.com/mzNpfnZ.png

1 Like

Maybe thereā€™s a separate picture for Blackwatch?

1 Like

That could be actually, since McCree isnā€™t present either.

1 Like

I agree on both counts, which is exciting. the photo especially. also apparently they shoved jackā€™s face into his birthday cake one year.

Anyway, Iā€™m good with this. It was vague enough and didnā€™t piss me off, and the story is moving forward.

1 Like

The new maps look gorgeous.

1 Like

Im actually VERY relieved right now.

also, on the preview site for overwatch 2, it looks like mccree and hanzoā€™s models are the same ones from OW1 for now. might just be that way temporarily though.

Iā€™m afraid weā€™d have to wait a while before we get anymore updates on OW2 but Iā€™d love to see their new outfits. I want to know what those two are up to and how they look.

1 Like

agreed! any idea how long until this drops?

Im just relieved we get to keep everything we ever unlocked. it was one of my biggest concerns! same as with how the 2 games are connected.

Thatā€™s a relief. We spent a lot of effort getting those skins too.

1 Like

Hanzo can also be seen in one of the previews for upgrading heroes, heā€™s in his default skin.

Which I really hope is just a temporary thing because Iā€™ll be god damn pissed off if they donā€™t accept his timeline canon look and keep forcing the default thatā€™s 100% outdated (as much as I like his little hair wings).

1 Like

I honestly like his default skin quite a bit. itā€™s why im usually happy just wearing the demon hanzo skin. I think they might introduce new hero designs with new missions relevant to that hero that they add over time tbh, it looks like that kind of game. kind of like how smite updates their god designs.