LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

Yes, we are all tumblr. LGBT people only exist there. Our secret is out. The hive mind is threatened, we must relocate.

Contacting the mothership.

Anyway, what’s up gays. No posts for a week? Everybody alive and well?

1 Like

I’m alive and well! Still reading all the random forums drama from a distance and posting when I have time.

Between work and house hunting, I am currently very busy. Gah

1 Like

Pharah is really gay you heard it here first people !

4 Likes

I’ma live just waiting for Astral Chain to release.

I’m waiting for Greedfall, personally.

1 Like

I was mostly playing Monster Hunter and Minecraft. There’s not much else I’m looking forward to for now, except maybe Destiny moving to Steam so I can possibly finally buy the expansion when it gets a decent sale because I haven’t played Destiny for a year and I kinda miss it. But I simply refused to pay the full price that I paid for the base game and to only get an expansion out of it (especially after their DLC was basically just cut content from the base game that had about 2 hours of gameplay).

I also put on my clown gear and go play Overwatch here and there.

same here. it has me really excited, but I cant bring myself to preorder it. or anything really. Im waiting for post-release reviews for it and bloodlines.

Classic WoW launched and I’m playing that and retail WoW keeps me busy enough too. I’m mostly waiting for 222 to hit quick play.

Im waiting for those symmetra nerfs honestly.

I got two more days until Astral Chain drops for now I’ve been playing DCUO and Diablo 3 again.

I wish I knew why they delayed it. It was fine the first day after the update hit and then suddenly it’s delayed. Meanwhile, they communicate poorly about the role queue beta comp season which makes people play that like QP and now they clown us with the “beta season will determine your season 18 placements.”

Wow, I wonder if there was a better way to test the role queue system with the larger player pool instead of being deceiving about beta season so you can coax people into trying it out. Almost as if role queue being in QP would’ve delivered exactly that, but guess we had to remove it. Absolute buffoonery.

Same. She’s my main, yes, but I’m tired of seeing random people with 3 minutes on Sym suddenly popping off. Y’all don’t deserve to be anywhere near the queen. Meanwhile, I’ll perform just fine with her no matter how many nerfs she gets, I’m used to it by now.

1 Like

Yeah, I really like how polite and chill Sigma is in his interactions. Further highlights the fact that he’s not truly a villain + makes him stand out from rest of the Talon cast who try to sound all edgy and s***. I have heard some people say how they expected Sigma to sound more evil/crazy but I personally really like the direction they chose. IMO it’s way more refreshing and charming than the same old “evil crazy scientist”. I think Sigma has a lot of potential for even more interactions. Like a music related one with Lucio for example. Also, I’d find it really amusing if he had some chummy lines with Reaper or Doomfist.

5 Likes

The funny part of that is that Luna has a (unused) voiceline saying “Already back Mme Guillard?” So it could be her.

The other nice thing is, the Cabaret Luna is inspired by the Cabaret Le Chat Noir, and Erik Sati, the music composer that we believe inspired the Sigma main theme song (those piano notes), often went to Le Chat Noir and was a regular there.

So i find it quite nice if Sibrien De Kuipler were a regular at Cabaret Luna too =)

1 Like

Greedfall is releasing today/tomorrow. Quite sad that it’s another RPG with no gay male character, but a bi one, but I’m still going to romance him regardless. Because he is the only option :disappointed_relieved: But he seems interesting enough…

i heard there was a gay male though. did another game seriously go back on it again?

I haven’t gotten any concrete evidence but people on 4chan say he is bi. I thought there was a gay dude too, but I guess not. There are only 5 companions as well.

1 Like

why does this always happen? seriously…

I guess most devs think gay romances are high risk low reward, while bi romances are medium risk medium/high reward or something. I’m also sad that there is no native male to romance :frowning:

1 Like

we’ll only find out on release I suppose. I hate when devs do that though. it’s not even pandering and if you argue about it people say “so take content -out- of the game?” and try to turn it against you and against anyone with a problem.

Played Greedfall, is an okay game.
The romance wasn’t all the impressive but it was cute.
Wondering whether there’s more to it because I’m barely 30% through the game, but I’ve already shagged him.