LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

ill forgive this if we get some professor skinsā€¦

gimme Professor Moira, iā€™d literally lose my head.

It reminds me of King D.Va. Iā€™m gonna puke. I like the mech but the salt thread? Sheā€™s going up.

3 Likes

at least like all her skins sheā€™s wearing shorts underneath her skirts to prevent absolute degeneracy

Itā€™s still degenerate. Itā€™s the King D.Va skin. They gave into king D.Va. How is this internet breaking

1 Like

king dva at the very least is banned from the forums! But yeah. its like how there areā€¦hmmā€¦ 3 foot fetish skins in the game now?

I mean as long as they make a similarly fanservicey skin for a male character Iā€™m good. And no, a guy in a suit is not a fanservice skin. Iā€™m going to need shirtlessness/boobwindows and tight pants/short shorts.

Torb in a speedo.
(TBF, there is lifeguard McCree, but there should be more than that)

I hope Genji gets a good skin. It does kind of suck that Hanzo got that Lunar skin so he probably isnā€™t getting another one for a while.

If Hanzo doesnā€™t get the summer skin this year, I will riot.

Also I like D.vaā€™s skin, I think itā€™s cute but the fact that I know what the community will do with it makes me want to barf. I could enjoy these skins more if people werenā€™t awful and creepy.

2 Likes

the monkeys paw curls and gives you an equivalent to lifeguard cree

So much wasted potential there. Why is that blonde so awful? Why did they barely paint any belly hair? They didnā€™t go either way on the hunk or bear end so combined with the ridiculously faint hair he almost looks like a twinkā€¦ Whatā€™s up with that

2 Likes

Yeah, like I get what they were trying for, but so many individual elements miss the mark entirely that it just doesnā€™t work as a skin. For me at least but I also donā€™t know anyone who the skin is meant to pander to that says that it works in that regard.

They could have just left his hair as it is in the regular skins and it would have been 10x better, to say nothing about the board shorts or how he mysteriously lost about 30 pounds for that skin alone :frowning:

1 Like

I feel like itā€™s meant to pander to me but likeā€¦ The toothpick legsā€¦ Whereā€™s his chest hair? Thereā€™s no way McCree would be that smoothā€¦

1 Like

Tbh most of the cast are smooth bois so I donā€™t really hold that bit against them. Itā€™s a stylistic choice. The Grilldad and PBStache skins are the closest thing to chest hair in this game and even so itā€™s pretty faint. I still think theyā€™re cowards for doing it but at least itā€™s consistent cowardice :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah. I reject T4ā€™s reality and substitute my own. Jesse McCree is not a smooth boi.

1 Like

Not only that, he also certainly doesnā€™t have sticks for legs. All of his skins make him look chunkier. Donā€™t be cowards, Blizzard.

Also he needed more buttocks. But this goes for all the male heroes, where their butt suddenly disappears despite some of them being muscular freaks, but that muscle distribution is lacking in the leg and butt area. So annoying.

1 Like

Agreed. Itā€™s also just annoying from a character design standpoint.

1 Like

YES!

2 Likes

Itā€™s what he deserves ugh

2 Likes

I am absolutely terrified. This will be an automatic counter to Hanzo for me. If I see this jumping towards me, Iā€™m swapping.

1 Like