LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

Genuinely considering doing some OVW matches while listening to the new Carly Rae Jepsen album. Just for funsies.

That being said, I keep getting distracted by Borderlands so probably not

Anniversary is confirmed for May 21st! Soon guys!

nice, same day Ao no Flag updates

usually they dont but during archives teasers they actually broke the rule and had content on both saturday and sunday

Yeah, but it was 9-10 days before the event, and then a full week of teasing.

But i’m glad this date came out of nowhere 3 days before the start of the event, and that nothing was teased at all! (I mean, except Workshop, but it neded a beta so it doesn’t count) I missed the excitement when you connect and find out what new skin they come up with!

1 Like

i mean… i sorta wished they’d dropped somethingelse earlier as they’ve been so quiet lately

Not to mention as a console player if they hadn’t dropped the workshop with the event i would have actually lost my mind. Cmon.

To be fair, there has been a lot of complaints about skin teasing prior to events. I’m hopeful that there’s no teasers because they have something really big coming, but if the d.va skin is kpop there will be me complaining lol

1 Like

Same, and everyone is just hard claiming it will be just because of one video where the singers have the D.Va guns.

Literally vomit andI used to be big into kpop. That league of legends kpop thing was almost a year ago; how is it breaking the internet if it’s something we’ve seen before? Lol

I just mean like I wouldn’t be mad if we got a Kpop skin, and I would be obligated to get it anyway, but I would be disappointed. Nothing about the idea screams internet breaking to me. It screams predictable as hell.

Now a Mrs. Pac-Man skin with D.Va as a ghost, that would be kinda awesome.

Yeah. D.Va has way too many cute fanservice skins one after the other. Regardless of quality, that’s an issue imo. It’s boring lol
Even Zarya has more variety

I am now like sold on this Mrs. Pac-Man D.Va skin, give her the Pac-Man noise when she flies around.

1 Like

I’ve seen a leak about the new upcoming skins and according to the leak, which seems extremely fraudulent, the new D.Va skin is called ‘’ Mechime. ‘’

So it’s a bit of a toss up whether it’s fanservice-y or nah.

Still, I think it’s fake because the poster said he was from China.

Vom because that sounds like anime

Well D.Va is basically just a Koreaboo/Weeaboo wet dream incarnate, so what do you expect? Be glad this is not League of Legends LOL

Sorry Darth… I am so sorry

her mech is one of the best d.va mechs inthe game. its got a lil tiara on it.

On the other hand. The straight men with yellow fever fetishes… dear god.

Jeff said this skin was going to break the internet. And all I’m thinking ‘’ because of all the XXX-material that’s going to be created of it? ‘’

Unless there’s some very flashy feature we cant see (magical girl transformation ultimate) then yeah its about the yellow fever fetish folx who are busy drooling over school girl outfits.

Well, hopefully the skin creates a lot of revenue and they’ll fund more lore, comics, animated shorts with the money they gathered from this fanservice skin.

2 Likes