LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

Winston looked so coolā€¦ I love himā€¦

Maximillien though. I like how. I wonder how the strike team fails since Max is not captured and is very much alive and kicking in the future with his riches intact.

Maximilien sold Akande in exchange for his freedom, probablyā€¦

You should go read Masquerade again, his interractions with Akande have a completely different taste now if you know he has betrayed him!

2 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s a good catch. Iā€™ll have to re-read that.

Still bummed about no comic for Storm Rising. Or even better, a short story.

Yeah, but if you go to look at what we already have, Retribution (and the rise of Maximilien, Akande and Vialli after Antonioā€™s death), Akande Origin story (his arrest by Winston, Genji and Tracer), and Masquerade (Akande getting out of prison and getting rid of Vialli), Storm Rising is the in between thatā€™ll make sense, connect the dots. So we donā€™t really need a comic to explain what was already implied I guess?

Canā€™t wait to play the mission tomorrow to see if all the theories are correct!

But Iā€™d love a comic, donā€™t get me wrong, especially from Overwatch perspective, and not AKandeā€™s. Just to have a little more insight of what Overwatch was going through back then!

2 Likes

No skin reveal today? Hmm I guess later or tomorrow.

Looking forward to doing PVE stuff again.
I always prefer that to PVP, honestly.
And hopefully it comes with more story.

1 Like

Same! I hope the new interactions/lore is good!

1 Like

OFC, hopefully Mercy gets some development finally.

2 Likes

Asheā€™s dynamite is actually a purse.

I love that. Though Iā€™m also a bit miffed that this Archives event, they really didnā€™t care about following the lore, I guess. Itā€™s just random skins. How are these related to the Archives event in any way? These look like Anniversary skins at this point.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree.
This deffo seems to be more of a Anniversary event right now.

1 Like

Like it, hate that itā€™s ashe. Hate that we donā€™t see bob :pensive:

2 Likes

You could kind of see Bob on the Archives website.

https://d1u1mce87gyfbn.cloudfront.net/game/skins/0x0250000000002491.jpg

yeah what does the Bob look like

also I just thought about how I hadnā€™t seen you recently and forgot this lore section existed

anyways, how are you friend?

WOWOWOW Asheā€™s skin sucks BUT THE BOB THO

3 Likes

Ahh Iā€™m excited to play the event soon. I hope itā€™s good.

1 Like

So there is no comic? Well, you can start panicking now.

3 Likes

Where is the comic. :frowning: I actually got confused a few days ago because the illustration almost looked like a comic cover.

1 Like

Oof that Talon omnic though. Have I ever mentioned how I loved robot dudes with ROBOT LONG HAIR/ROBOT DREADS. Yes, that is MY JAM.

So whoever that Talon omnic was, and Sojourn being confirmed to be the black woman with the white mohawk ponytail whatever, I think we have two new heroes to look out for.

4 Likes

The event looks really bad thoughā€¦

1 Like