LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

I’m beginning to think there won’t be a comic and I’m agitated!

1 Like

Why are you guys going bonkers??? The event starts next week, why would there be a comic released now?

Well, both Uprising and Retribution comics got released a week before the event launched. So I guess people are kinda assuming it would be the same.

There he is.

edit: his Deadlock logo as the “EST 1976” again even though people kept saying it was an error for his tattoo. So now I don’t get it again.

1 Like

Meh. Only looking forward to the Baptiste skin as of now.

McCree :heart: I’m happy now. Maybe all that’s left is I need to see is the PvP skins? Ashe/Bob is most likely getting the skin with her hair down/butler outfit.

Baptiste’s also my favorite so far!

1 Like

Hammond epic skin w/ sunglasses.

Okay these epic skins have nothing to do with lore I assume.

2 Likes

I’m confused too because his fur is grey; unless he dyed it? but idk.

Yeah, these epics looks like Anniversary skins.

2 Likes

I think the bad news is that this means Tracer, Genji, Mercy, Winston might be reusing old skins for the PvE. But hopefully some of them get new skins?

That hammond skin is deadly lmao

1 Like

That Jack skin ok, ok, that’s my favorite. That’s easily the best.

2 Likes

It looks good! He finally has a new skin!

1 Like

It’s just so perfect for Jack, it’s humorous but also really sexy. I approve.

4 Likes

I gotta admit. Jack, the all-American hero, being confirmed gay is quite a powerful statement Blizz did. Even if the Vincent/Jack story is left at an alarming cliffhanger.

I wonder who else will get skins if it’s not Tracer, Genji, Mercy, Winston?

1 Like

We still need Ashe and whatever that omnic thing is. Either Bastion, D.va or maybe Orisa.

And one more epic. So Junkrat, Hammond and X epics. Baptiste, Moira, McCree, Soldier, Ashe and X legendaries. That’s 9.

1 Like

I feel like whatever that omnic thing is, I’m probably not going to like it because Bastion has so many similar skins lol.

Same, I’m not a fan of Bastion in general, but even less of a fan of his skins. Especially since Orisa is a far more interesting omnic and she barely gets anything.

It would be cool if that’s, as some people say, D.va mech so D.va gets a skin.

Orisa is a far more interesting omnic

Mmmm no.