LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

Just 7 more skin reveals left!

Junkrat was probably the last person I was expecting to get a skin but I guess haha.

Another junkrat clown skinā€¦ we donā€™t haveā€¦ 2 of those alreadyā€¦

4 Likes

Moira legendary confirmed!

For some reason I thought the next skin was either the following: Tracer, Genji, Mercy, Winston, McCree, Ashe/Bob, Bastion? But it looks like someone might end up reusing an old skin for the PvE.

1 Like

The achivement icons are the default hero icones so the strike team is probably gonna have the default skins?.. McCree and Ashe are sure, maybe bastionā€¦ Iā€™m still hoping for SEP 76 and Scion Genji :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Ahh if thatā€™s true, then that means weā€™ll have more chances for skins for different heroes.

Is that Junkrat skin supposed to be relevant to his lore? Huh? Is he a professional clown?

Those needle fingersā€¦ Deadly. Queen.

He is and so are we.

Fabulous, honk honk.

The Junkerqueenā€™s fool maybe? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

After the insult that is Junkratā€™s skin, we finally get some good [expletive] food with that Moira. Buying, equipping, never taking off.

3 Likes

Iā€™m still wondering how McCreeā€™s skin looksā€¦

1 Like

Same. And Iā€™m low key afraid because Dealock McCree is max 17 year old McCree. Which isā€¦ kinda odd since they wanted to avoid underage characters. Unless theyā€™re suddenly retconning it for a skin which is going to irritate me until the end of time.

1 Like

Underage characters are a nightmare for the fandom for obvious reasons like inappropriate art.

1 Like

The worst is, they can easily just say itā€™s just for a skin that heā€™s older, but people will use that as ā€œproofā€ that he was older while he was in Deadlock and Iā€™m just tired of arguing that point since we have direct and never challenged or altered confirmation that he got pulled out of the gang at 17.

2 Likes

Maybe McCree is undercover or just revisiting old ā€œfriendsā€.

1 Like

inb4 itā€™s his venice waiter outfit

1 Like

The hat on the icon is the same as his picture on Ashe bike, and same goatee so itā€™ll probably be that skin.

But a waiter McCree tho :heart:

1 Like

It should 100% come with the butchered Italian lines as well.

1 Like

THe CoMiC! BlIzZaRd!