LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

Have you guys checked the Archives site? It says there’s 9 skins and 3 new highlight intros.

2 Likes

No emotes though. The only good thing about no emotes is that Mei won’t get her 157th emote.

Interested in the skins however. 9 is a pretty big number. I guess the backlash over not enough items for events did something.

2 Likes

I might be surprised if all 9 were legendary skins but at least 1-2 might be epics?

1 Like

Probably. Usually it’s 3 epics and 5 legendaries, but it could change. I’m pretty sure the extra skin could be something for Baptiste that they already had prepared. So other than that, it’ll be the standard 3 epics and 5 legendaries.

Last year had 8, the year before that had 8 and 2 epic skins. So hopefully it’s around that number.

1 Like

This is super important guys. Skin icon leaks. McCree, Bastion, Baptiste, Ashe/Bob.

1 Like

McCree skin looks like something I’ll thirst over
Bastion… Please no I’m BEGGING
Ashe… only good for BOB I like to forget she exists
Talon Baptiste… You love to see it

Someone in the replies pointed out that the bastion one has bunny ears kind of like D.Va’s mech but let’s be real Blizzard would never give D.Va a skin outside of flukes.

Bastion already has a similar epic skin???

1 Like

I guess McCree and Ashe will both be their Deadlock outfits? That McCree icon looks so weird though, for some reason.

Bastion :neutral_face:

And Talon Baptiste is something I like.

I wonder which other heroes might get something. There are some that have nothing for Archives, like Pharah and D.va. As much as I want Deadlock McCree, I would really wish if they stopped giving repeating skins for the same heroes for the same event. McCree in particular has double event skins for Summer, Halloween and now Archives.

I agree. I wish they could spread the love a bit more but I guess because the lore is so slow, they needed to elaborate on Genji, Mercy, etc. a bit more before moving on to other things.

1 Like

I swear any chance for more lore always has me on edge. especially when it involves my favorite characters. Im excited for the likely new mccree skin, but some people have already done their best to ruin it for me.
edit: also, hey everyone, Ive never actually left, just been watching in offline mode. cant risk arguments or somehow breaking the rules.

1 Like

I’m excited for it too actually! I have more than enough credits to buy it if my lootboxes aren’t feeling lucky. I hope he looks handsome.

1 Like

Talon Baptiste skin!

1 Like

I’ll have to log in just to buy that skin. His hair looks much better here than in his original lol. Honestly young Baptiste should’ve been the default Baptiste, we needed young guys in the roster, but he is in his late 30s, isn’t he?

2 Likes

Yep, he’s 36.

This skin is great though! I haven’t played a lot of Overwatch since he came out, but when I did, I only played him, lol. I actually enjoy him a lot as a hero even though I’m still miffed about immortality. So this skin is great and probably an instant buy for me.

2 Likes

Yo. Where’s the comic.

I’m still so disappointed in the roster :roll_eyes: at least the Talon Baptiste skin is :100:

1 Like

Same. Tracer, Genji, yawn. I’m even less impressed since all Tracers and Genjis have crawled out of their holes again and are in every single match so like, miss me with that.

I’m only hoping that Genji’s lore might clear some stuff up about characters infinitely more interesting than him who are unfortunately tied to him.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the only other option was with the original Strike Team… but we probably going to have more old Overwatch heroes, like Echo, and they will be able to put different missions with different rosters.

Junkrat Epic is revealed.

i don’t hate the skin but did we really need another clown skin for jrat?
also like this has nothing to do with archives anyway.

1 Like