LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

Discord I think this should work? Looks like you have to confirm a role to get into the main rooms now. You go to the command room and enter the corresponding command (listed if you scroll up some) to your platform (pc xbox etc)

1 Like
  • Jean-Baptiste Augustin, Age: 36
  • Base of Operations: Tortuga, Haiti (formerly)
  • Affiliation: Caribbean Coalition (formerly), Talon (formerly)

An elite combat medic and ex-Talon operative, Baptiste now uses his skills to help those whose lives have been impacted by war.

Jean-Baptiste Augustin was one of the 30 million children orphaned by the Omnic Crisis. With limited opportunities and resources, he enlisted in the military. The Caribbean Coalition, a pan-island force formed in response to the Crisis, became his new home. Guided by his innate desire to help people, Baptiste chose the path of a combat medic and served in an elite branch of the Caribbean Coalitionā€™s special ops.

After his service was complete, Baptiste struggled to find a demand for his unique skills. He turned to one of the few opportunities open to him: joining the Talon mercenary group, one of the many organizations that were poised to profit off the chaos in the warā€™s aftermath.

For the first time ever, Baptiste had a taste of the good life. Talonā€™s missions were easy and paid well, and he put aside some of his earnings to set up a clinic in his hometown. But slowly, his unitā€™s orders escalated in brutality, expanding into assassinations and operations with civilian casualties. Confronted by his teamā€™s actions, Baptiste realized he was perpetuating a cycle of violence like the one that had destroyed his own community. He abandoned Talon, disgusted with what he had done and determined to forge a new path for himself.

But Talon would not let him go. Baptiste knew too much, and they sent operatives after him to silence him. Agent after agent came for him, including Baptisteā€™s former comrades. To stay under the radar, Baptiste drifted from place to place, aiding in humanitarian efforts around the globe. The few Talon members who managed to track him down were never seen again.

Now, Baptiste works toward a better world, healing where he can and fighting when he must. He knows that he cannot undo his pastā€”but that making a difference now is what matters.

3 Likes

Wow ten times more interesting than the other healer orphan

MY HUSBAND

https://d1u1mce87gyfbn.cloudfront.net/hero/baptiste/background-story.jpg

Also he sounds busted lmao

Nice, it worked! Thanks!
Also, interesting backstory for Baptiste.

Did you see his 2D art? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

OOF, YES. Now I just need to see the back of his model because I want to know if he has theā€¦ assets that I thoroughly enjoy.

https://i.imgur.com/nRKsf1v.png

Omg lmao finally. Blizzard has a habit of giving men Hank hill butt

Idk why but he reminds me of the rapper black m in the 2D

Iā€™ve seen people wandering the desert who werenā€™t as thirsty as you guys are.
Then again, canā€™t necessarily blame you. Dude is attractive as heck.

The desert are all the milquetoast broken back hourglass figure ladies

This doesnā€™t include moira bc sheā€™s a queen and my wife

Actually Iā€™m throwing shade at Ashe Iā€™ll say it

This is the first hero release that is something that I can get excited about. The first. And he is a hot guy so of course Iā€™m going to be WILD.

Heā€™s 36 :thinking:
For reference Genji is 35, hanzo and mccree are 38/37 (mccreeā€™s is contradicted a lot)
Iā€™m no shipper it just really makes you think

I gotcha, Iā€™m honestly ok with Ashe, if only because of Jennifer Hale.

Lol, ofc. No shame at all, sorry if I came off that way. And same here, last hero I looked forward too really was Ana.

1 Like

I hope he we get a comic about his current situation because otherwise he is basically Hanzo, where they exist in the lore, and have a pretty strong link to the ongoing story (Hanzo through Genji, Baptiste through Talon), but their current position is just ā€˜ā€™ doing stuff somewhere. ā€˜ā€™

But there was a cliffhanger in the teaser, so maybe thatā€™ll go somewhere, and the Sombra hacking was part of the first teaser too.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s true; I wonder what dirt baptiste has that sombra wants

Thatā€™s true, but hopefully itā€™ll change for both Hanzo and Baptiste.
I still wonder if Hanzo ever bought that cake.
Also, given Baptisteā€™s release and Doomfist, Iā€™ve come around to agreeing with you on newer characters being confirmed, so again I apologize for arguing with you earlier, my dude.

Hanzo bought the cake and is eating it with Baptiste. Two birds with one stone.

3 Likes

Friendship ended with McHanzo. Now Bapzo (or Baptanzo, whatever lol) is my best ship.
(I donā€™t ship McHanzo, but donā€™t hate it either)

1 Like

Omg, Bapzo. That is too pure, I mean the name.
Iā€™ll just see how his interactions go and then decide what male character Iā€™m going to ship him with.

2 Likes