LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

An ex-Talon hero sounds wonderful. Thereā€™s a lot of potential you could do with that.

1 Like

If there is a week of teasers still left for the new hero, I have a hard time believing itā€™s Jean-Baptiste right off the bat. He sounds like this mysterious figure thatā€™ll be referenced by the community for years to come, like ā€˜ā€™ remember J-B? I hope he is the next hero release!! ā€˜ā€™

I think the act of hacking this information is the clue, and Sombraā€™s affiliation is the key here going forward. Itā€™s either going to be a Talon character, or someone working actively against Talon.

2 Likes

Yā€™all havenā€™t learned anything from previous teasers. The first teaser is always a red herring.

I think only Hammond wasnā€™t. I was sure that whatever that first teaser for Hammond was that it must be just a red herring but nope. They immediately just showed Hammond rolling in his mech.

But I feel thatā€™s just a huge outlier. Since Hammond isā€¦ Hammond.

This is much more elaborate which makes it look like itā€™s clearer as to who the hero is, but it might still be a setup, not just for hero 30 but also some future hero and future lore progress.

1 Like

Hammondā€™s first teaser was pretty hard bait for Junker Queen. The second teaser was Hammondā€™s ball and then people were pretty split in half about Hammond or Junker Queen.

1 Like

Oh youā€™re right, I forgot the huge Junker Queen hype.

In hindsight though, it was pretty obvious that it isnā€™t her. Especially with that huge HLC poster taking most of the background.

1 Like

I mean that teaser was random as heck. The repurposed part of Rialto for it, added some sprays to the wall (Lucio, Junkerqueen, omnic propaganda, HLC) and also aā€¦ safe, that I theorized first would imply Junkratā€™s treasure. Then the tweet itself about the teaser I think referenced a storm, or lightning/thunder or something like that.

1 Like

Yep, it was quite strange.

I honestly prefer this. Not only are we getting a hero, but also extra lore information.

1 Like

The real clues were actually on the reworked Horizon Luna Colony : they added his ā€œcageā€ and woodblocks and hidden fruits and carrots in the walls, to the emails that already existed before, everything was pointing Hammond and giving us clues that he escaped and was a hamster.

2 Likes

Time to look for lore in a cookbook!

Jokes aside, this is a nice idea.

1 Like

it took a cookbook to get some zenyatta lore huh

1 Like

Ironic.
One of the three characters who does not eat and he gets lore from a thing thatā€™s purpose is to help create food.

I actually LOVE cooking and making some of the blizzard inspired food. This is definitely a treat for me!

Iā€™ll make something for everybody of course.

4 Likes

I want to try making the biscochitos ā€“ Iā€™ll have to experiment with the proportion of almond flour needed to create an equivalent version of the recipe that I can actually eat.

The other recipe has so much jaggery in it that thereā€™s no way I can make an equivalent :frowning:

I am actually allergic to wheat, peanuts, and sesame. I completely understand where you are coming from! Part of the reason I like to cook so much is to be able to cook for people who canā€™t just eat what everyone else can.

I think Ashe is either gay or bi or pan. My binoculars go off everytime I take a look at her.

Maybe. I personally would prefer Angela or Fareeha.

Iā€™m still mad about Ashe and itā€™s a shame bc Iā€™d find her really hot if I didnā€™t have so much bitterness.

Imagine if BOB was a tank and Ashe was his ult. Now that I could get behind.

1 Like

Love the sound of him! Looks like a very complex character which was sorely needed. Canā€™t wait to see more.

that was very fast right? i expected another teaser before a straight up reveal.