LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

Iā€™m late but Echo is boring and Iā€™m gonna say it

also why does she have a buttcrack.

3 Likes

Her having a human face is like, eh.

Maybe thereā€™s a story here, but whatever the story, itā€™s an excuse to have a conventionally attractive female robot. Bless Orisa, but be wonā€™t see anything similar to her again.

1 Like

Yeah. That and her weird curves are kinda annoying. I liked the OG design where her face was just likeā€¦ a camera lens looking thing. I prefer the base Omnic faces in general.

2 Likes

They took 10 steps back with her design when they swapped a single blue eye for a pretty human face. She also has an actual butt crack.

1 Like

I hate the butt crack so much ewkjhfykjfh thereā€™s no justification because her thighs arenā€™t even physically connected to her body!

1 Like

it sexxi

ā€¦

1 Like

She doesnā€™t even have a buttā€¦ smh gamer culture has gone too far

1 Like

If she has a butt crack we can assume Zenyatta does too

lol, at least EDI has the excuse of being a infiltration unit that needs to disguise as a human, hence a excuse for dat thiccness. Echo donā€™t got no reason.
Also EDI is a amazing character outside of that.

I havenā€™t seen much of that, tbh. Might be that I donā€™t try to hang with those kinds guys. Most people I know have done the ā€œflirt suave bi manā€ reasoning. Which is progressive in a outdated way.
But to the flirting being tied to sexuality, itā€™s probably just because thatā€™s the easiest way, both for writers to signal and for people to recognize.

Itā€™s very popular here on the forum. Iā€™m jealous you havenā€™t seen it too much, it pops up every time McCree is mentioned. But yeah, if itā€™s not that, then itā€™s the other thing.

And yeah, itā€™s true that flirting is a sort of a shortcut. Unfortunately, itā€™s often used very plainly and cheaply. As a writer, Iā€™d personally strive to make any interaction between characters nuanced and multi-dimensional. I get easily bored if I can guess everything about the character at first glance (and am incredibly bored with ā€œman and woman meet, share one flirt, this is endgame romanceā€ storyline).

1 Like

I agree, it can be done well but itā€™s more often then not just a cheap means to a end.

1 Like

ā€˜ā€™ Legos, toys, snacks ā€˜ā€™

Is this game for kids or for teens??? Iā€™m just askingā€¦
I feel like they are trying to make this another Fortnite in terms of popularity among pre-teens. STOP IT!

True, Iā€™d say itā€™s better suited for that than say Warcraft or Starcraft.

They should be constantly marketing towards teens and up though, because often than not those are the ones with the possibility to buy the damn game themselves, as well as advertise it further, directly or indirectly. Little kids will follow whatever the cool teens are doing anyway.

Kids also donā€™t have that big of an influence in social media. Teens do. See how the LoL kpop video literally blew up. It was a social media hit.

If Overwatch wants to market their game, they need to change their direction, honestly.

1 Like

Paris is out and there are already people complaining about the map. Honestly, I have a lot of fun playing the map.

I love how open the last point is but, my only drawback is how tight the first choke point is.

Abeit, there are a lot more openings for vertically mobile characters.

Paris update on the PTR was the first time I didnā€™t actually bother playing it over there. I usually get a lot of playtime on the PTR, but this time I just checked the map alone in a custom and left. So I have yet to see how it actually plays. I also didnā€™t like the look of the first choke point and the attacked spawn looked a bit far away from point A.

Not that I wouldā€™ve gotten good playtime on the PTR anyway so. I miss the days when people on the PTR were chill. These days itā€™s just filled with tryhard GMs that wonā€™t let me leave spawn because itā€™s so important to win in the PTR arcade.

_____ is out and there are already people complaining about the _____

that seems like par for the course around this fanbaseā€¦

1 Like

Par for the course on like 90% of fanbases tbh.

youā€™re not wrongā€¦

Release it, and they will complain.