LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

D.Va and Orisa got literally nothing I sleep zzzzz
The Torb emote is good
Rein’s skin is insulting

2 Likes

Ashe got a winter skin before D.Va/Orisa lmao. [Sobs sadly]

2 Likes

“D.Va’s not robbed she had the Nano Cola event” and yet she’s still behind most heroes and went over a year without any meaningful event cosmetics zzzzzzz
Orisa speaks for herself. Not even a Voiceline or a Cheers pose where she holds up a cup of oil

Edit since I can’t double post as I’m still not level 3
I got Queen Moira’s in my box at least. She even has “When in doubt pinkie out” lmao she raises her glass all sassy
https://i.imgur.com/j3yXsyf.png

3 Likes

Hanzo’s first item in 4 events is a voice line with two words! I am blessed on this day.

Sym’s skin is absolutely amazing in-game tho, I love her.

1 Like

I’m still in the queue to log in. :grimacing:
(5000 players ahead of me.)

Well that ain’t helping my crush on Krampus Junkrat. LMAO

1 Like

If it helps, his victory pose makes gross “the cup is empty but I’m still trying to get stuff out” straw slurping sounds.

2 Likes

Ok nevermind that’s kind of disgusting. Relatable, but disgusting.

I still think Krampus Junkrat is hot tho

the RIP victory pose also has his tail sticking out of the ground too

love the krampus skin. amazing! just wish the weapons were more unique to it. his trap, mine, and trigger arent much different than normal junkrat’s

1 Like

I’m stuck in Yeti Hunt. :sob: It keeps putting me in new games and I can’t make it stop.

ikr? and it counts against your reputation if you quit. i havent been able to get passed level 4…

Okay, I finally got out after like 6 games. :sweat:

1 Like

yeah noticed that also, also I was kind of hoping he’d have a goat leg…

well, he has a robot goat leg

has golden bob always been a thing?

This event picked the worst time to come out because as much as I wanna get Sym, Mercy, and Junkrat, I’m too focused on Smash Bros to even think about playing OVW :sob: my sweet goat demon boi shall escape me

2 Likes

Wishing you good luck! I don’t blame you because Smash is also super fun

no they just added it with this patch.

1 Like

I’ve just been alternating between both. Usually playing Smash when nobody I know is playing OW.

2 Likes