LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

Letā€™s hope the leftover cosmetics they didnā€™t show are also good. Itā€™s going to be the first thing I check when I open up the game. I wonder if Hanzo has any new voicelines.

2 Likes

voicelines or emotes are what im counting on to save this event for me. though i think i will start playing more. they did fix a lot since i stopped. and my friends could always come back. just going to mute team chatā€¦because i know thats the one thing unfixedā€¦im a proud gamer, and used to the treatment, but there comes a point where it isnt relaxing.

2 Likes

Doubt it. They stopped adding extra event voice lines. Maybe only if they heard the backlash against it, but I donā€™t think it made that much noise.

An emote would be nice though, as well as a highlight intro or a pose!

1 Like

Ahh I suppose. I think if weā€™re going by the summer/halloween events, the heroes that got new skins will also get new voicelines.

1 Like

although, i am incredibly happy krampus got some love this year. one of my favorite parts of christmas!

2 Likes

Youā€™re right. I think Junkrat kind of fits the skin aesthetic very well.

1 Like

agreed. very similar silhouettes. most depictions of krampus are tall and hunched over. couldnt of gone to a more fitting hero, especially when junkrat is actually one of the tallest guys in the game.

Mostly just waiting for Animal Crossing Switch and Zandalari Trolls in WoW. I got EA Battlefront 2 on Black Friday for like 7$ and itā€™s not bad at all so Iā€™m hype to play more of that once all my papers are done.

1 Like

ive heard the same thing. they just really ruined that game with all the controversy around it. not the game itself. itā€™s EA so i cant complain, itā€™s good that their actions are finally having consequences, but itā€™s wasted potential.

2 Likes

Moira Krampus, because she would have LOVELY ORANGE CHEST HAIR. Rawr.

2 Likes

she already has the grinch as a spray though

2 Likes

Ahh I forgot about that. Now it makes sense why people were asking for a Grinch Moira skin.

1 Like

They just added Obi-Wan and the Battle of Geonosis which is really fun. I was reluctant due to its reputation but they honestly seemed to have fixed most of the problems. The campaign is really nice so far (and Luke is lowkey really into this guy named Meeko. Just look at this out-of-context screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/Q4OoHDO.jpg) and the gameplay is almost exactly the same as the original BF2 but slightly upgraded (no droidekas tho).
Itā€™s not worth full price but itā€™s great fun if itā€™s on sale.

1 Like

sheā€™s my favorite healer. i love all the references she has in her content!

1 Like

Iā€™ll look out for a sale next time, I want to try it.

My thirst for Star Wars is never sated. Not to mention they added the Clone Wars stuff.

1 Like

I LOVE the Clone Wars. Battle of Geonosis is massive. Itā€™s my favorite arc of Star Wars literally ever. Obi-Wan even has a ā€œHello Thereā€ voice line that a lot of people spam. Han and Lando have Solo skins (the lando one looks jarringly close to Donald Glover). But yeah, if you can get it for like 7$ like I did itā€™s well worth. They give you a daily lootbox of credits, hahaha.
I found these hilarious too
https://i.imgur.com/A0wigC3.jpg

1 Like

i bought dragon age 2 for black friday for 10 dollars since for some reason older bioware games are still all over 30 dollarsā€¦only to find out too late DA2 was decemberā€™s free gold game for xboxā€¦

I meant to get Witcher 3 but I completely forgot. Iā€™m so bummed

dont worry, it goes on sale all the time outside of special events. complete edition too! wonderful game!

I still didnā€™t finish the second game so I keep postponing playing Wild Hunt. At this rate, it will probably be given out for free by the time I actually start playing.