LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

They could change things up and do some kind of Lucio vs Symmetra vs AI enemies thing for Archives.

1 Like

Yet again, it’s the Archives of OVERWATCH, the faction. It’s to bring light to Overwatch related cases from the past, literally, Overwatch archives. They might change the concept, but I think it’s not going to happen.

3 Likes

If it’s supposed to be Overwatch only, then why do non-Overwatch characters get cosmetics for that event?

1 Like

Because I don’t think people would appreciate if every Archives event would just be skins for Overwatch faction characters. Besides, the real event is the game mode, the skins can be anything.

I’m pretty sure the game mode can be anything, too, because the developers make the “rules” for what can be in an event and they can change their minds at any time.

1 Like

I hope the PTR update next week is nice. I wonder what is the “cool little surprise”. What does that mean.

1 Like

It means not lore and not a gay reveal.

3 Likes

Darn it. And you’re absolutely right.

2 Likes

I know, it sucks to be right :frowning:

1 Like

things like this are unfortunately going to take time. but ive voiced my thoughts on this before.

What have you guys been doing to pass the time? I try to play Overwatch here and there but mostly just to gather credits.

warframe mostly. occasionally some RDR2. but i return to overwatch sometimes for a few games. i think im just waiting for the meta to allow my favorite characters to be actually playable.

I’ve been playing a lot of WoW and switch games. Katamari is really satisfying

2 Likes

Probably a map; one is due to come out in the next few weeks.

Also, he said something similar about a patch that was to come the week the new OWL team skins went onto the PTR, referring to changes to the power of CC’s, but it never happened. So I wonder if what we get next week is what has come of that.

Nonetheless, balance is too slow and lore is so rare to get, but at least a new map will mean more lore.

1 Like

Like others have said, it might be a new map but keep in mind we’re not getting a Dev Update with it, which would be the first time we get a new map without some kind of announcement. Plus they didn’t announce it at Blizzcon giving the reason “we didn’t want the announcement to get lost in the excitement!” And then they go and release it without so much as a Dev Update? I mean, they have been doing things a little screwy.

My guess? It might be that stupid playback feature that only YouTubers will use.
My hope? A new comic! Jeff said they’re interested in bringing them back and I feel like Alyssa Wong has been working there long enough to write a 10-page comic by now…

3 Likes

You know how Overwatch used to do those Happy Valentines artwork? I wonder if they’ll ever do those again.

1 Like

our ranks are rising :sunglasses:

3 Likes

We actually do need a male healer that’s on par with Mercy, Ana, and Moira’s healing.

Lucio/Zen tend to be considered “off-healers” or passive healers.

2 Likes

Darkest Dungeon, Rainbow Six Siege. Very excited for Warcraft Reforged. I still enjoy OW though.

1 Like

with as squishy as zen is, sometimes it’s better to play him as dps first and healer second. especially when he lacks burst healing on anyone except with his ult.