LFG of Older gamers

I’m 48 and looking to play with others that are closer in age!

1 Like

We have an olderish and chill group of folks who run with our group. Our youngest is 19 and our oldest is early 70s. You can add me on discord Aristogglez#7254

1 Like

im 47. i know the feeling. you can add me. im on most nights

BattleTag: Varazslat#1338
Discord: Varazslat#7289

that sounds like a fire group u mind if i join y’all too lol. i’m 20

I’m 28 and looking for other chill/non-toxic players. Bnet: MysticRose#11666 Discord:MysticRose#9616

i played a game last week, and there was a kid, sounded about 8 years old. mic was open, the kid was singing some nonsense and talking jibberish. it was incredibly annoying. today, i’ve played at least 5 games in which all players chose dps, no support at all. the kids don’t get the concept of a team game, they all wanna be gunslingers.
i am so ready to play with the grownups! feel free to add: coffeeblack#11772

What time zone?
I’m in CA, (pacific time) … play mostly in the evenings…

What time zone you in? (i’m in Pacific)

Friend request sent.
I’m Pacific time zone

hey i may have inadvertently tossed your friend request.

I am 39 but I feel like 50. Add me.

GenghisRyan#1710

if any of you are in EU check out Serenity Gaming EU - Looking for Group – PC - Overwatch Forums We’re all 18+ older gamers always looking for more

Add me, I’m over 50. Remember when cable TV only cost $13 a month? Good times
Andre#13498

I’m 54 and when Cox cable first came to our area it was 5 dollars a month with that box that had a dial. At least the games are better, just buggier.

I am about 2 weeks late on this post, but i too am looking for an older group of players and some friends to game with. Is their room left?

you can always add me. I’ve had a couple folks from here add me. my info is above, i usually play around 730-8 cst till around 10.

I have a few friends I usually play with on discord, if there is an open spot, you’re welcome. Just have discord and a good mic. Just dont be shy.

You can add me if you want, I’m 30 with kids, ended last season in silver 2 but was in gold. Let me know!

You can add me! I’m 31, mostly play support gold 3! Toast#16224

53 here. Looking for teammates. Solo queuing is terrible. Hit Silver 2, then the game sent me down to Bronze 1 on reset. Mostly a tank main but been messing with support. Btag is Ironfox#1698.

Added you.

Silver 3 tank, silver 3 dps, gold 3 support. I mostly play Ana but I’ve been trying dps for the first time. And apparently I don’t know how to play tank anymore