LFG na 30+ years of age use mic ect

sick and tired of playing with kiddies every time i queue solo gave me aids and wreaked my rank from 2445 to bronze… i just cant no more the game’s no longer fun, i will give it another try then i am going to perma-quit when i get plat.

what i’m looking for :

• group/team of mature nature preferably 21+ year’s of age .
  • mic usage is a must no exceptions.
  • the desire to actually want to rank up not just troll pick or say “yeah ill switch when i get pick” and never do ect., and leave voice chat.
  • play at random time(s) through out the weekday and weekend able to do game’s whenever no set schedule.

what i offer :

• mic usage
  • desire to reach Plat rank in season’s
  • flex role’s as, support, damage, tank with the following chars i excel at; mccree, reaper, ana, mercy, roadhog, d.va, are my go-to hero’s
  • solid gameplay none toxic
  • quiet and calm under pressure take control when times get rough if need be to retain focus in gameplay

============================

i am DISTINGUISHED MASTER GUARDIAN in CS:GO and have been for 2 years hovering around that rank decided to try O.W., and the level to nocanbrain players is absurd, looking to at least feel half decent in this game before i hang it up im guessing plat is near the rank of DMG plat to mid diamond at least.

don’t let my banter bolster myself, let the gameplay do it for me instead.

If this sounds good for you go ahead and add me.
When i’m online i’ll accept

ChampionNova#11788