LF likeminded people to play with

Hi I’m Kay, I have been playing OW since 2017. I got a PS4 a lil while ago so my account is new. I am a DPS main placed in plat. I can play off tank and heals.
I’m looking to play and meet new people with similar interests/values: lgbtq+ friendly, sober, non toxic, non tilted, wants to play to improve and have fun.
NA, have mic, 18+, gender don’t care, (just lemme know if you have specific pronouns)
Im kinda shy but I do call outs and have pretty good awareness in game.
I’d just like to meet more people to play with and do comp, qp, arcade and custom (mostly genjiball while waiting in queue lol) if interested post your PSN name and I will add :3
I also have discord!
Have good day uwu*

Hello, I’m part of a small group of friends that often play qp or arcade together. We also play apex sometimes and have a discord server. Everybody is friendly and positive. Most are eu but some are na. My psn is brutus78722, feel free to join us

Hey I’m a plat support main NA and I’m 22 feel free to add me if you want. My psn is GameGhost100

Hello, I’m part of a small group of friends that often play qp or arcade together. We also play apex sometimes and have a discord server. Everybody is friendly and positive. Most are eu but some are na. My psn is brutus78722, feel free to join us

I will add you later today! My discord is Qrowik#4537 if you want to send an invite/chat there :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey I’m a plat support main NA and I’m 22 feel free to add me if you want. My psn is GameGhost100

sure I will add you when I get on next time! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My psn is nat_vickers76 I’ve been looking for some like minded people!!