Level 2 Permissions

If you could do imgur at level two I wouldn’t even bother getting level three.

I just wanna meme it up sometimes, Jeff. Is that so much to ask?

1 Like

can’t even do Twitter :frowning:

this is a good place to find memes to post, no?

Yeah, but you can’t post images from reddit as far as I know.

A link is one thing, since you can put links in `'s like this:

https://i.redd.it/0tlx7jnp3s331.jpg (Top pic on reddit just to double check. Two dogs.)

But the great thing about level three is that they show up in the thread itself.

1 Like

so if people don’t like you, you can’t post memes

cool system

2 Likes

Do you actually need a bookmark to remember reddit google twitch and youtube?

Thanks! I’ll add facebook to the list and keep Google. I appreciate it.

I imagine they probably meant bookmarking this thread, not the sites themselves. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can do twitter. I knew I was forgetting one. I made use of that a couple of times. Another one that gave me a pain because you can’t use the mobile version.

twitter.com

oh lol, I must have misspelled it the first time lol

Oh yeah I meant that too. I assumed he meant bookmarking for reference, but it seemed odd to me that someone would need a bookmark to remember a list of 4 of some of the most popular sites on the internet. I did notice a few posts down they said they removed two, so maybe the list was longer at one point?

testing

The list was the same size as now. At the time of his post there were 2 additional ones, then I removed them because I realized I just got level 3 back (yay), and then I added 2 completely different ones.

Wait.

Why am i here?
I think i’m lost.

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/fgTa30I.jpg

Feels good to be able to do this again.

1 Like

1 Like

Me and the boys clipping youtube videos at specific moments so people know what I’m talking about.

Been level 2 since forever it kills me off

What do you have to do ffs

I think this is it???

Level 2 can link to twitch, but can they embedd using the clips.twitch.tv/ format? :thinking: