Let's Unite LGBT Friendly Community!

I just want to talk about Drag Race while playing Overwatch henny.

13 Likes

Tom: I WILL WATCH OVER YOU!

9 Likes

As I posted befofe I’m Kor1-ALPHA on PSN. Please do not randomly add me but send me a message first. I like to know where the people on my friends list come from.

I’m mostly looking for Gold-Plat players for competative.

i do agree :slight_smile: i see a lot of the LGBT community looking for friendly people to play games with on PC it would be nice to see the PC LGBT people included in here as well and not just Console :heart:

1 Like

i play on PC, but i’ll happily join if y’all will have me~

1 Like

This is weird. I’m on PC but gl finding more LGBT buds! I would join in if I could. ;~; My discord is very LGBT friendly though, there’s so many of us that I even made a role for some lmao.

I don’t watch it, but… Shantay you stay!

3 Likes

If you want to feel free to add me Dearest#11278 i am open to meet all types of people LGBT or not i love everyone lol

mind posting a code would love to join and meet new people lol

Well in that case, I’m ǶSpicyBoi#1629 on PC NA if anyone wants to play. Would be pretty nice to find someone to play comp with.

Hey everyone :slight_smile: I’m not LGBT, but I am a supporter of all you lovely people. If you want someone who’s chill and wont judge you, feel free to add me on pc :slight_smile:

(Targaryen#11141)

I am planning on getting a PS4 though I don’t have one yet… But maybe in the future I can play with some of you there as well. I love making friends!

5 Likes

I’m kinda just an outsider looking in.

1 Like

THANK YOU MODS !
Thank you so much, Overwatch Team, for giving us this opportunity to have our own thread. Everyone, please, let’s not waste this opportunity to have our safe spot on the forums. This is good news.

I’ll get all the names from the other thread (I have access) and make a list of usernames. So all the names don’t get lost.

(just another tiny thing, it also says console on the first post and I can’t edit it.)

4 Likes

Sure thing :slight_smile:
discord gg/Eb9hq It’s pretty quiet rn, but we get really active in the afternoon til late. (Eastern Standard Time)

Hi there, I’m a support player (mostly) In Diamond if anyone wants to play tank or Dps with me.

Hi MARTINHO,

I apologize for the confusion. We locked the old topic because it was spiraling negatively into a bad place. We wanted to protect the integrity of your thread. So, I rebuilt it and changed the ownership back to you.

We support your endeavor to foster a positive community of console gamers.

Thank you.

138 Likes

Thank you so much for this Tom. I know I can’t speak for everyone but this means a great deal to me.

9 Likes

You’re the best Tom!
Thank you so much. And apologize the Support Team the ticket I’ve open.
We appreciate a lot this step. Keep your amazing work!

11 Likes

:triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

Welp, I’m not on console, but love this and support it 110%!

1 Like

[cries in PC]

5 Likes