Let's talk about Sym for a second = "Support confirmed?"

i kind of think they will change her to support just because they know support times are instant and no one is really playing them (the last beta). they really messed up in the last beta where supports didnt have much changes and with the new tank junker queen this beta they need something to have support players hooked.

my guess is symmetra support. do i personally want that? not really hah i didnt like their attempt last time (experimental turret healing) and it left a bad taste in my mouth. i always liked dps sym as a defensive type hero and some maps she owns, koth maps. will i get use to her if she becomes a support? maybe over time…

Yellow is a universal thing for heals across the entire game. Bap burst, Ana nade, Zen orb, etc.

White probably means she’s not support.

4 Likes

We will see.

Honestly have doubt around the attention in general

I mean they only showed her defensive/supportive aspect here → she’s a protector. Nothing what you except from a DPS.
Even if she stays DPS it’s 100% against her identity. Everything about her screams support. As always this highlight intro doesn’t feature her gun. Wow. What a DPS.
If you watch this trailer and are new to OW you’d think she’s a support.

She has more golden now. Zen lore?

So they animated Ult Photon Barrier. I didn’t think it was possible considering how many removed abilities she had in her history in the void.

But will she finally get her gun in her Highlight Intro or Victory Pose? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Bethesda is gonna release The Elder Scrolls VI sooner than Sym getting a gun victory pose and intro

1 Like

It’s probably just a highlight intro.

Why does white mean support?

They said she isn’t getting a full rework, therefore won’t be a support. What kind of copium are you on?

her current kit is staying and her current kit cant be a support kit.

2 Likes

white is not synonymous with healing in this game, if anything, yellow is.

I feel like this is a bit of a stretch mate

1 Like

honestly i think its just a change to make her feel more refreshing visually as well as to possibly add to her character lore

1 Like