Let's talk about disconnecting

Ok so I disconnected in comp mid game no internet errors nothing at all was connect to the battle.net app and everything was working fine but overwatch just disconnected me mid match we lost obviously I don’t know if this is a server error or an IP error or something from my end I don’t know about but It’s not the first time this happened it happened 4 times last month I didn’t really wanna give it too much attention cause the new event was coming out

Hello dodi!

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with your Overwatch connection… let’s review some overall connection troubleshooting, and we can run a detailed network test if issues persist.

First of all, let’s clear your network hardware’s cached information. It will then automatically check for the latest routing instructions, ensuring an optimized connection:

Power Cycling Your Network Devices

IP Release, Renew, and Flush DNS

If you’re on a wired ethernet connection, please also review the following network settings, which can affect connection stability:

Network Card Support

We’re looking at the stuff under step 3 in particular. For the Checksum Offload settings, look for TCP Checksum Offload (IPv4) and UDP Checksum Offload (IPv4).

If you’re still having connection issues after that, there are some tests and diagnostics we’ll want to see to help pinpoint where the issue may be arising.

Let’s download WinMTR. This tool will run a robust network test that can show us a lot of information about what might be going on with the connection. Follow the instructions in this article for the best test results:

Running WinMTR

The results of that test can be included in a reply to the forum post, or submitted for game master review through the support site.

Could be similar or related to this problem: REJOIN MATCH appears without starting game - #3 by Tarkovsky79-1127