Let's play a game

Brigitte and Mercy will have a great day off of work.

I’m gonna turn on my predictive text now.

Brigitte and Mercy have to go to the post op and then I’ll be back on time to go see a new and see what if I get a ride to work and I’ll be home in like an Angel or something like this I just want you guys out to the gym with irl or something else and then I don’t have a lot to go see you all good luck with my work and I’ll be there for a while I have a few things I can get in the morning but I’m still not sure what if you need me I can get it out for real soon I got it I got home and now I’m on the way to get the car now I’m on the road so I’ll let you know if you want me too and I just want you guys out there so I’ll let you know when I’m ready for a walk so I’ll be home in like an Angel Angel I just want you guys out there I love it all good thanks for all your good vibes you guys are good with me and my family I hope you’re good with me too and I’ll see if you guys are still here for thanksgiving I hope you’re having thanksgiving and happy Xmas to your family and your life together too love love it all the way back in prayer and I’ll let you know if you have a time for you and I’ll be there for a while I just want you guys out to be happy with me too and I’ll be happy with it all you have done for thanksgiving I hope you’re having fun and I’ll see what I can do for you too and I hope you’re doing good work and I hope you’re doing good and I’ll let you know when I’m ready to get out there for a nap.

I don’t use predictive text. I turned it off when I bought my first iPhone back in 2016.

Your prediction will fill based on the things you’ve said in the past. You lot are outing yourselves :flushed: