Let's make a World Record: Thread with Most Posts with Likes

Like everyone’s post in here. Let’s make a world record of the thread with the most posts with the most likes of any posts ever made.

1 Like

no

9 Likes

yes. one like for you

I’m almost certain this is against the Forum Code of Conduct.

3 Likes

thats kind of against CoC if im correct. i say just stop now.

1 Like

This happened on the old forum

1 Like

why is it against the r.u.l.e.s

In addition to the standard forum Code of Conduct…

The Overwatch forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Overwatch.
The forums here are specifically to discuss the games and related topics. Any topics not related to Overwatch, Battle .net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion.

Additionally

• Posting “First” or IBTL (“in before lock”) constitutes as spamming.
    You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (“in before the lock”) is not helpful, and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so.

Pretty sure this is near identical to this violation that it’s essentially classified under the same thing.

Your topic comes off as very youtubery, and many people will respond poorly to it

We already have an actually valid content-rich thread with a record number of likes and replies here: Why I Have Yet to Not Despise Mercy's Current State

1 Like