šŸ›° Let's just review all Hero 30 Possiblities (again with a video this time)

Other heroes who arenā€™t shown in video. (Honestly I was not a fan of the vid but data is data.)

Leonora
Soundquake
Luna
The Archaeologists
Anubis
The Mohawk Man

We should be getting hints in a couple weeks, correct?
I canā€™t wait, I hope itā€™s a fun and balanced hero!

1 Like

Come back to this list after the first hint drops. (back up is here with more random options: :Smile: Updated list for all candidates likely for hero 30 (Confirmed not to be Echo and might come out sooner then March.))

Iā€™ve been hoping for the Scourge of Numbani since Brigitte released.

I believe he could be alive and that Doomfist lied his butt off.

Letā€™s assume people are dead when they die.

Okay. But lets not assume people are dead when power-hungry crazy people tells us they died.

Well itā€™s better then listening to the power-hungry crazy community of the forums that say,
ā€œthey must be alive.ā€

They are dumb at times.

Quite a stretch from ā€œI believe he could be alive and that Doomfist liedā€. Could being very important word in there.

Thereā€™s some tips in the Scourge surrounding lore, which I believe were planted to allow for the possibility of adding him as a hero later.

The Gauntlet Doomfist uses is right handed, The Scourgeā€™s is left handed. His name was retconed from the museum from ā€œNgumiā€ to ā€œAdeyemiā€, which means ā€œthe strong one has returnedā€.

Look just accept it:

People are dead when they die.

Itā€™s just a silly game theory.

To be fair the Talon Council did employ Alande to kill The Scourge themselves, I highly doubt theyā€™d do something like that without dotting their Iā€™s and crossing their Tā€™s

1 Like

Next two weeks I think might be a little painful.

My advice is to not hope or expect anything. That makes it less painful if itā€™s not what you wanted, or if itā€™s delayed.

Here a link to a video of my puppy to calm down you guys: šŸ¶ Luna puts Luna to sleep

say that to soldier and ana!

Too be fair that was basically release stuff. (Donā€™t have time to explain.)

i mean yeah i know. i don;t think a character being dead rules them out for sure, but they;re not likely a priority.

1 Like

They thing about Soldier, Ana, And Genji is that they were presumed dead, their bodies were never recovered

I want Echoā€¦ Or someone of similar design!

The thing is no body was ever recovered that we know of, right?

Weā€™ll be getting her, just not as hero 30!