Let's Heal Our Beloved Angel (Mercy rework concept place) :)

I love Mercy with like 400 hours on her in high diamond (been in masters), but I can’t play her anymore, In my opinion it’s just not worth it when you could do so much more, with someone else. Don’t get me wrong I want all healers and heroes playable and balanced, but Mercy just isn’t there yet. So many people in the community agree that Mercy is falling behind, and I wanted to share my ideas on how to rework this glorious healer to make a healthier hero.

THE VALKYRIE :dizzy:

Details:
Role: Single Target Healer
Health: 150 hp

Caduceus Staff

Healing Output: 60 hps
Damage Boost: 30%

Comments: Her healing output needs to be higher, back to where it was so she can be that main healer more consistently

Caduceus Blaster

Dmg: 20
Reload: Mercy no longer needs to reload her weapon but it will regenerate ammo. A critical hit will instantly give Mercy one more shot, and a new bullet will generate every 1/6 of a second after you stop firing for a short period.

Comments: Everything about Mercy’s weapon will remain the same except for how the weapon reloads, this will allow mercy’s that are better with this weapon to use it more often, and will make using the weapon a little more skillful making it so if you can hit those shots you can fire more often.

Ability 1: Guardian Angel

Mercy flies towards a targeted ally, allowing her to reach them quickly and provide assistance in crucial moments.

Movement Speed: 30 meters per second
Max Range: 30 meters
Cool-down: 1.5 seconds

Comments: The speed buffs will allow Mercy to be slightly more mobile to make up for her HP nerf.

Ability 2: Valkyries Guard

Mercy cast a shield on an ally, this shield will protect them from all damage and can only be destroyed with a high enough form of burst damage, if the burst damage destroys the shield it will absorb the rest of the blow making the ally immune to the overflow damage. Disappears if Mercy is eliminated.

Max Range: 20 meters
Cast Time: Instant
Duration: Infinite until broken
Cool-down: 15 seconds once previous shield is broken
Guard: 50

Ability 3: Restore

(Ability binded to reload.)
When activated Mercy’s Regeneration passive will become buffed.
Regeneration will not stop if damaged
Self Heal: 25 hps
Duration: 7 seconds
CD: 10 seconds

Ultimate: Valkyrie

Gain the ability to fly. Mercy’s gains new abilities and strength.

No more chaining
Healing and Damage Boost are intertwined for the duration

Self Heal: 20 hps
no longer stopped by damage

Movement Speed: 12 meters per second
Duration: 15 seconds

Guardian Angel:
Max Range: 40 meters

Caduceus Staff:
No longer gains a range buff

Caduceus Blaster:
Ammo: Infinite
Projectile Speed: 80 meters per second

(Grants access to new abilities)

Resurrect:
Mercy brings a dead ally back into the fight with full health.

No cast time

Max Range: 10 meters
Charges: 2

Valhallas Cure

This is Mercy’s secondary beam while Valkyrie, when connected to an ally it clears all status effects and prevents all forms of CC.

Passive: Angelic Descent

Propelled by her Valkyrie suit, Mercy slows the speed of her descent from great heights.

Passive: Regeneration

Mercy automatically heals over time.

Healing: 20 hps

Passive: Valhalla

When Mercy is within a 5 meter radius of a dead ally, their respawn timer will tick faster.

==========================================================

THE DOCTOR :yellow_heart:

Details:
Role: Main Healer
Health: 150 hp

Caduceus Staff

Hps: 60
No longer has damage boost but instead the Cure beam that prevents CC

Comments: Her healing output needs to be higher, back to where it was so she can be that main healer more consistently

Caduceus Blaster

Dmg: 20
Reload: Mercy no longer needs to reload her weapon but it will regenerate ammo. A critical hit will instantly give Mercy one more shot, and a new bullet will generate every 1/6 of a second after you stop firing for a short period.

Comments: Everything about Mercy’s weapon will remain the same except for how the weapon reloads, this will allow mercy’s that are better with this weapon to use it more often, and will make using the weapon a little more skillful making it so if you can hit those shots you can fire more often.

Propelled by her Valkyrie suit, Mercy slows the speed of her descent from great heights.

Range: 30 meters
Speed: 25 m/s
CD: 1.5 seconds

Ability 2: Valkyrie

(Now an ability)
Grants Mercy the ability to fly around freely for 8 seconds.
No longer has beam split.
This applies a slight speed buff of 20%.
Increases range of Guardian Angel to 40 meters.
Caduceus Staff range decreased from 15 meters to 12 meters
Healing output increased by 20%
Healing and Cure beam are intertwined for the duration
CD: 18 seconds

Ability 3: Respiration Aura

Launch an orb that sticks to surfaces, once it sticks to a surface it will create a Healing AOE

Projectile Speed: 20 m/s
Cool-down: 10 seconds

Ultimate: Resurection

Mercy’s ultimate is resurrect again.
You now can charge past 100% and hold up to 3 charges of her ult.
No invincibilty
No cast time
You can instantly rez a single target with each charge. When using a Rez it will create a small pocket where allies become CC resistant
Range: 10 meters
Passive Radius: 5 meters

Mercy automatically heals over time.

THE ANGEL :angel: (Concept by KinkyClam)

Details:
Role: Single Target Healer
Health: 200 hp

Caduceus Staff

Healing Output: 60 hps
Damage Boost: 30% (now has a resource meter, you can use it for a max of 8 seconds before the meter runs out, healing will speed up the refill process.)

Caduceus Blaster

Remains the same as current version.

Cool-down increased to 2 seconds.
Everything else remains as it is currently.

Ability 2: Resurrect

Resurrect is now like a mini ultimate. It has an ultimate meter, similar to the old Torb scrap system, but instead you heal, damage boost and deal damage to fill it. The cost is about 1600 points (30 seconds of healing). You can store 2 charges of this ability, but once you use it, it will go on a 10 second cool-down.

Heroes Never Die

AoE: 15 meter radius
No cast time
Rezed allies gain invincibility for 3 seconds and 20% of the targets missing health over the course of this time.
Requires LoS
Cost: 2050 pts (the same as Valkyrie.)

Passives

Passives remain the same as they are in the current version.

THE VANIR :sparkles: (Concept by PuffyPony)

Details:
Role: Mobile Main Healer
Health: 200 hp

Caduceus Staff
  • Healing increased to 60 HPS
  • Damage boost removed
Caduceus Blaster

This will remain the same as it is currently

• If used while airborne, the cool-down will not start until Mercy touches the ground again (i.e. can Guardian Angel from the ground to a flying Pharah, fall, Guardian Angel, then must hit ground before using it again)
    Movement Speed: 20 m/s
    Max. Range: 30 meters
    Cool-down: 1.5 seconds
Ability 2: Ondgandr
  • 5 second cool-down, starts on ability activation
  • Increases Caduceus Staff healing to 100 HPS for 1.5 seconds, then drops it to 50 HPS for 3.5 seconds (visually represented by the intensity of the healing beam)
Ability 3: Valkyrie
  • 5 second duration, 15 second cooldown starting on ability activation
  • Chain healing removed
  • Caduceus Staff also grants +25% damage
  • Movement Speed increased to 10 m/s
  • Reduces Guardian Angel cool-down to 1 second
Passives

Mercy’s passives will remain unchanged

Ultimate: Vekja Gungnir
  • Mercy lifts her Caduceus Staff into the air, enveloping it with radiant biotic energy and transforming it into an image of the legendary spear Gungnir
  • 10 second duration… no idea on exact ult charge because I’m not good with calculating that, but moderately high cost
  • While active, Mercy has constant access to Valkyrie without needing to use the ability
  • Using LMB/RT with Gungnir emits a robust single-target beam that heals the target ally for 120 HPS and boosts their damage by 25%. Range ~20 m
  • Using RMB/LT with Gungnir hurls a spear-like bolt of biotic energy that explodes on impact. Travels at 80 m/s and has a mild arc. Heals allies within 5 m of the spear for 80 HP instantly
  • Holding RMB/LT will charge the spear throw, increasing its travel speed to 100 m/s and burst heal to 150 HP. Fully charged spears also clear anti-healing. Fully charging the spear takes 1 second
  • Mercy’s Regeneration is increased to 30 HPS for the Ult duration
  • Melee attacks during Vekja Gungnir are replaced with a powerful spear thrust that deals 70 damage, has an ~7 m range, and knocks enemies back a short distance
Creator Comments

There are several goals that go into the rework I propose.

Firstly, I’m attempting to return Mercy to a healer defined by high output and mobility. Beyond just pocketing at 60 HPS, however, she now also has a beefy burst healing with Ondgandr, which allows her to tough through stickier situations. Her Ultimate, Vekja Gungnir, also puts a greater focus on healing than Mass Rez or Valkyrie and even allows more direct counterplay to Ana’s Bionade.

Secondly, however, is the effort to put depth into Mercy’s kit. Valkyrie, for example, is now Mercy’s primary method to facilitate aggression–but unlike Damage Boost, it’s not constantly available, so a little more decision-making becomes necessary. Likewise, Ondgandr comes at the cost of reduced healing after the initial burst, so Mercy players are obligated to make critical decision about who needs instant healing and who can manage with less healing than normal for a little bit.

Thirdly, particularly with Vekja Gungnir, I’d like to see “hero moments” return to Mercy. While you’re not going to bring your team back from a wipe, you can deliver powerful bursts of healing from across the map to save allies, potentially denying enemy plays in a way that Valkyrie currently cannot.

As a final note, I’m not going to claim that this rework is 100% balanced. It’s probably a bit strong, but numbers can be tweaked (i.e. Vekja Gungnir could be nerfed to an 8 second duration, or Valkyrie nerfed to a 12 second cooldown). The core material, however, is what I’m interested in, and ideally, it’s going to Mercy more dynamic and interesting to play and play with while avoiding any complaints about being “unfun” to play against.

THE SWIFT RESPONDER :comet:

Details:
Role: Mobile Healer
Health: 150 (TBD)

Caduceus Staff

Healing Output: 50 hps
Caduceus Blaster: Now instead of having damage boost as the secondary fire on the staff, she fires her energy pellets out of her staff. Bullets now regenerate over time.

Mercy now quickly flies to a target in a radiant light that heals allies she passes.

Movement Speed: 35 meters per second
Max. Range: 40 meters
Healing: 40 hps
Cool Down: 1.5 second

Ability 2: Responders Beacon

Mercy creates a beacon that Mercy can fly to from any distance, and when she dies she can respawn onto it, but when you respawn to it, it will be destroyed and go on a longer cooldown. However to be able to respawn to the beacon you will need to have a full resource bar.

Cooldown: 8 seconds
Respond Cooldown: 16 seconds

Ability 3: Valhalla

Mercy slams down her staff bringing back all downed allies in a short radius for a short period. In order to use this ability you must have a full resource bar.

AoE: 5 meters

Ultimate: Valkyrie

Mercy expands her wings increasing her speed and overcharging her staff to support her team.

Dash Ability: Mercy gains the ability to quickly dash around

• Movement Speed: 50 m/s
  • Max Distance: 10 meters

Res Ability: Mercy gains the ability to rez dead allies in a short radius (same stats as Valhalla)

Healing Output: 120 hps
Damage Boost: 25%
Movement Speed: 20 m/s

Passives

All passives remain unchanged

THE HALO :trident:

(concept in devolpment)

Thank you for reading I really love Mercy, and I don’t want her to be OP I just want her to be fun and viable :blush: Please leave criticism and thoughts, as well as your own Mercy Rework Concepts and I’ll add them to the post!!! Thank you :smile:

3 Likes

I suggest reworking Mercy from the ground up!
First replace her healing beam with a life stealing beam and make her secondary fire a healing mist.
Her first ability is to create an orb that either drains health or heals your team.
Her second ability renders her completely invisible and invulnerable for like 2 seconds where she move much faster.
Her new ultimate will bring both her healing and life steal into play as she channels it into a beam that she projects out in front of her for a few seconds.

4 Likes

That’s already in the game, it’s called Moira.

4 Likes

Here is my idea for “the angel”
Ult- Heroes Never Die
-15 m radius (like the old res)
-instant cast
-makes players in the 15 meters radius invulnerable for 3 seconds and heals 20% of the target’s missing hp over the course of these 3 seconds.
-requires line of sight
-cost: 2050 pts (like Valk)

E- Resurrect:
-it becomes like an “off-ultimate”. It has a meter, filled like the old torb armor meter, but by doing healing/dmg boosting/pistolling. The cost for a single res is around 1600 pts (30 seconds nonstop healing). There is room for just 2 resurrects BUT the ability has 10 seconds cooldown between uses (meaning you cannot just res someone and immediately start ressing someone else)
-has all the limitatios the current one has (5m range, LoS, cast time etc etc)

Caduceus staff:
-Healing rate increased to 60 hp/s from 50 hp/s
-Dmg boost now has a resource meter like defence matrix. You can use dmg boost for 8 seconds, and it will refill by itself. Healing will speed up the process.

Caduceus blaster:
-nothing changes

Guardian angel:
-Cooldown increased from 1.5 seconds to 2 seconds.

like you know, numbers are to be changed, but thats what sounded good on paper

thatsthejokemyguy.jpg

i wouldnt mind mercy being a burst single target healer.

heal for 300 heals per second. healing is on a meter. meter lasts 3 seconds for a total of 900 heals in the meter. meter starts recharging after one second of non use for 50 health per second. other current values of her kit are unchanged exept she has no ressurect and has an ability that acts as guardian angel exept works with no target which replaces resurect ability. this healing burst would make valkarie super useful with the group heals. unlike now its hardly useful. i honestly think valkarie should heal the whole team as long as you use your healing staff and as long as you have line of sight at any distance.

The anti-cc beam would be too much. Combined with her mobility, she’d remove counter play to things like Dragonblade and Doomfist.

Not a Mercy player, but I would like to see her in a good spot. If I could throw my own hat in the ring…

Note: Unless otherwise noted, assume abilities function as they currently do

The Vanir
Role: Mobile Main Healer
Health: 200 HP

Caduceus Staff
  • Healing increased to 60 HPS
  • Damage boost removed
  • If used while airborne, the cooldown will not start until Mercy touches the ground again (i.e. can Guardian Angel from the ground to a flying Pharah, fall, Guardian Angel, then must hit ground before using it again)
Ability 2: Ondgandr
  • 5 second cooldown, starts on ability activation
  • Increases Caduceus Staff healing to 100 HPS for 1.5 seconds, then drops it to 50 HPS for 3.5 seconds (visually represented by the intensity of the healing beam)
Ability 3: Valkyrie
  • 5 second duration, 15 second cooldown starting on ability activation
  • Chain healing removed
  • Caduceus Staff also grants +25% damage
  • Movement Speed increased to 10 m/s
  • Reduces Guardian Angel cooldown to 1 second
Caduceus Blaster
  • Unchanged
  • Unchanged
  • Unchanged
Ultimate: Vekja Gungnir
  • Mercy lifts her Caduceus Staff into the air, enveloping it with radiant biotic energy and transforming it into an image of the legendary spear Gungnir
  • 10 second duration… no idea on exact ult charge because I’m not good with calculating that, but moderately high cost
  • While active, Mercy has constant access to Valkyrie without needing to use the ability
  • Using LMB/RT with Gungnir emits a robust single-target beam that heals the target ally for 80 HPS and boosts their damage by 25%. Range ~20 m
  • Using RMB/LT with Gungnir hurls a spear-like bolt of biotic energy that explodes on impact. Travels at 80 m/s and has a mild arc. Heals allies within 5 m of the spear for 100 HP instantly
  • Holding RMB/LT will charge the spear throw, increasing its travel speed to 100 m/s and burst heal to 150 HP. Fully charged spears also clear anti-healing. Fully charging the spear takes 1 second
  • Mercy’s Regeneration is increased to 30 HPS for the Ult duration
  • Melee attacks during Vekja Gungnir are replaced with a powerful spear thrust that deals 70 damage, has an ~7 m range, and knocks enemies back a short distance
Comments

There are several goals that go into the rework I propose.

Firstly, I’m attempting to return Mercy to a healer defined by high output and mobility. Beyond just pocketing at 60 HPS, however, she now also has a beefy burst healing with Ondgandr, which allows her to tough through stickier situations. Her Ultimate, Vekja Gungnir, also puts a greater focus on healing than Mass Rez or Valkyrie and even allows more direct counterplay to Ana’s Bionade.

Secondly, however, is the effort to put depth into Mercy’s kit. Valkyrie, for example, is now Mercy’s primary method to facilitate aggression–but unlike Damage Boost, it’s not constantly available, so a little more decision-making becomes necessary. Likewise, Ondgandr comes at the cost of reduced healing after the initial burst, so Mercy players are obligated to make critical decision about who needs instant healing and who can manage with less healing than normal for a little bit.

Thirdly, particularly with Vekja Gungnir, I’d like to see “hero moments” return to Mercy. While you’re not going to bring your team back from a wipe, you can deliver powerful bursts of healing from across the map to save allies, potentially denying enemy plays in a way that Valkyrie currently cannot.

As a final note, I’m not going to claim that this rework is 100% balanced. It’s probably a bit strong, but numbers can be tweaked (i.e. Vekja Gungnir could be nerfed to an 8 second duration, or Valkyrie nerfed to a 12 second cooldown). The core material, however, is what I’m interested in, and ideally, it’s going to Mercy more dynamic and interesting to play and play with while avoiding any complaints about being “unfun” to play against.

2 Likes

I really love your concept :blush:, would you be ok if I added it up above, I would give you credit of course, I really love this design :smile:

1 Like

Of course! That’s why I added it :slight_smile:

uhm I opened every single caduceus staff and all of them suggest 60 hps and everything else is also just buffs… I understand suggestions can take any form but understand that Mercy isn’t particularly weak right now so unless you shift power from somewhere else in her kit, blatantly buffing her will throw her into OP territory again… and no one wants that

I can’t really comment on the other ideas presented in the thread, but at least for my own:

• Guardian Angel is nerfed (can’t continuously chain it in the air, more a nerf to PharMercy than Mercy)
  • Damage Boost is nerfed (boosts less, and is only available during Valk)
  • Resurrect is straight up gone
  • Valkyrie no longer provides chain healing

The only unambiguous buffs in my proposal are the new abilities, Ondgandr and Vekja Gungnir, and the HPS on the Staff. And while it is a buff, Ondgandr is a double-edged sword because you’re trading some upfront burst healing for reduced healing for a refractory period following that. And Vekja Gungnir is an ultimate, and ultimates are supposed to be powerful–though I would add, it’s still a lower-HPS ult when compared to Coalescence or Transcendence, and lacks the “Holding RMB Simulator” aspect of Valkyrie, so there’s more of a skill curve to it.

I understand not wanting Mercy to be OP/must-pick–I don’t want that either–but please consider that these aren’t all just flat-out buffs :slight_smile: I think if you can be more specific in your concerns about what items could be too strong, then we’d be glad to hear it, because again, we’re not looking to make Mercy OP–we’re looking to make her engaging and viable.

1 Like

If we’re throwing ideas, you gotta bring up the one from Titaniums post.

2 Likes

And as for most of mine her health was substantially nerfed meaning she can be killed way easier, that’s why there are so many buffs because she can get Brig & McCree Comboed

Also just a heads up, I changed the LMB healing on Vekja Gungnir to 80 HPS. 120 on a single target with the damage boost seems like it could be excessive in retrospect

ok cool thanks :blush:

1 Like

Sorry I pretty much grazed over the ideas and didn’t look too deep into any, for the most part every single one seems to buff her in some way or another though and my concern is that people doesn’t perceive Mercy’s power level as it is (perhaps it’s not the most powerful but it’s also far from weak)

As per your suggestion… I like removing dmg boost from right click, I dislike gating guardian angel in any way since that’s one of the most skillful abilities she has

I like ondgandr but the punishment after using it seems a bit counter intuitive, since, for the most part, overwatch doesn’t have this kind of mechanics, it helps to keep things neat I’d say but I understand why you’d want to implement something like this

Valk a skill… is a no for me, Guardian Angel gives you (or in this case, should give you) more than enough movement and stuff

Vekja Gungnir… I’ll be honest and say I didn’t bother to read it, abilities should be simple enough to grasp their purpose easily, what I did gather was that she has 2 valks O.o which is honestly a bit too much in my opinion

I LOVE the idea of a rez being needed to be charged by healing, keeping it an E-ability but also requiring the mercy to have to keep alive and heal well! Very interesting!

Also! heres some ideas I’ve had for a new ultimate for her as well!(I have a lot more ideas on reworks in my own thread to her current self but this thread is more about a whole new Mercy anyway)

Angel’s Prayer The Mercy places am angelical blessing upon any heroes with X radius of her that boosts healing received by 20%(or reduces damage received by 20-30%) and IF they reach 0 HP within her ulting time (10-15 secs) they auto-restore to 50-75% health [In this, her Base healing is 60hps, no chains.] Mercy may need damage received reduced for herself, as she would be heavily focused for 10-15 secs.

The last sacrifice The mercy sacrifices 70% of her health and receives 30% less healing; in turn, all heroes in X radius of her receive 30% increased healing, slight speed buff, and 20% less damage received for 15 secs. In this, Mercy loses her Health regen ability for 10 sec after her ult(I.E, she must be healed up by another healer)

I don´t have much playtime on mercy but I guess this might be interessting for players that play her more often

CADUCEUS STAFF (primary-weapon):

• Idea 1:

• buff healing to (between 55 - 60hps)
      Optional Mechanics:
      • reduce her healing by (ammount) hps after surpassing a certain time limit
        [Time Limit: for Tanks: h*(time needed to heal ~600hp) /for DPS and Support: l*(time needed to heal ~200hp)]
        [[ h (Target with high healthpool): multiplier 2 - 2.5 / l (target with low healthpool): multiplier 1.5 - 2 ]]
      • after that the hps would decrease over time to (something between 50 and 35hps)
      • hps decrease by (between 5 - 10 hps) per second
      • only for one target (other players would recieve normal healing unless they have been healed for too long)
      • reduced heal would steadily decline within (between 2-4 sec.) and it would reach 100% time left after (6 - 10 sec.)
      • increase her heal to 60 - 65hps

[Thoughts: This mechanic is entirely optional however this would still help mercy´s overall state and would punish pocketing for an extended amount of time and I think this new mechanic would make her more interessting to play and increase her overall impact]

• Idea 2:

• nerf healing by 0 - 10hps (Important: look for [^1] (in RESURRECT (E-ability)) )

[Thoughts: This change will either leave her at her base heal or make her slightly worse however it will also give mercy the ability to temporarily increase her healing and damage boost. I think RESURRECT (E-ability) Idea 3 would work better but RESURRECT (E-ability) Idea 2 might work as well if changed.]

CADUCEUS BLASTER (secondary-weapon):

• Don´t think any changes are required

GUARDIAN ANGEL (L-Shift ability):

• Don´t think any changes are required

RESURRECT (E-ability):

• Idea 1:

• Remove E-ability

• Idea 2:

• Replace it with the a weaker version of VALKYRIE (Ultimate-ability)
      Ideas for tweaking VALKYRIE:
      • reduce vertical flight speed by a little bit

• reduce duration to 6 sec.

• 150% GUARDIAN ANGEL (L-Shift ability) range and (between 35-40m/s) speed

• Passive heal will now start 0.5 sec after taking dmg during VALKYRIE (instead of being instant)

• make it charge based like an ultimate ability

look at CADUCEUS STAFF (primary-weapon) Idea 2):

• increase hps to (between 65 - 75hps) on maintarget and (between 55-65hps) on other targets
        • increase Damage boost to (between 40 - 50%)}

[Note: I know that some if not most players think VALKYRIE is unfun or feels cluncky however putting VALKYRIE on E will allow mercy to temporarly increase her survivability]

• {[^1] (look at CADUCEUS STAFF (primary-weapon) Idea 2) Idea 3:

• Replace RESURRECT (E-ability) with a new ability: OVERCLOCK (Resource-meter):
      • increase hps to (between 65 - 75hps (depending on max duration) )
      • increase damage-boost to (between 35 - 45%)
      • increase CADUCEUS BLASTER (secondary-weapon) rate of fire
      • generates heat and needs to be deactivated when reaching 100%
      • minimal duration: (between 0.5 - 1.5 sec)
      • Resource regeneration starts after 0.25 - 0.5 sec.
        Optional Mechanics:
        • increase max heat to 150%
        • after surpassing 100% you will constantly deal damage to yourself (low damage value maybe between 2 and 10hps depending on max duration)
        • overheat: reaching 150% will put this ability on a cooldown
        • OVERCLOCK needs to be reactivated after reaching 100% heat}

[Thoughts: This change would make her slightly more challenging to play while also rewarding good awareness and decision making better]

VALKYRIE (Ultimate-ability):

• new ability HEROES NEVER DIE
    • grants full HP for every player on your team (including mercy)
    • low cast time (0.5 sec. - instant)
    • grants all players, that are affected by it a temporary damage reduction for (0.5 - 1.5 sec.)
    • maybe even grant stun immunity for (0.25 - 0.5 sec.)
      Optional Mechanics (if needed):
      • range limit
      • LoS required

[Thoughts: This new Ultimate-ability should feel powerful in the right hands while not being terrible for unexpirienced players. It grants you the ability to protect anyone from death if used correctly and grants you strong burst heal. It should also feel a bit like the old RESURRECT because everything that changes is that it needs to be activated before the death of a player instead of being activated afterwards.]