Let's fix Ashe, she needs buffs

Can you tell me why Ashe needs buffs when her pickrate and win rate are good?

4 Likes

Ashe 2% pickrate, 50% winrate. these are mainly changes for BOB anyway cuz hes a bad ult

1 Like

I mean these changes are fine by me whatever, just seems like she is well balanced at the moment. Thought I wouldn’t reduce coach gun. Do not forget your own problems with widow, long range characters need mobility weaknesses.

Most hitscans have bad ults that are easily avoided. At it’s core, hitscans don’t rely on ults for kill confirms, at least not as much as other projectile heroes.

she is OK, only because a hero is not Meta, it doesn’t mean that hero needs a buff. no buff or nerf need at the moment.

Fix her inconsistent ADS fire. There are ghosts bullets on it because some of the shots don’t connect even if your reticle was on the target.

I feel she is fine tbh. Any extra buff and she will be a bit OP.

2% seems fine for DPS.

1 Like

do you have a link to all the patch notes?

these are just bug fixes a QoL stuff, where is the hero balancing?

none

She absolutely does not need a buff, she needs a meta shift

All she needs is to reload two bullets at a time instead of one.

1 Like

Can we please not break the only well-balanced hero release we’ve had so far?
She’s the only one who isn’t too weak or overbearing to play against, nothing really extreme about her kit either. Her main issue is the fact that why play her when you can just go Widowmaker, which applies to practically every hitscan these days.

2 Likes

Ohhh this is the GM player all the mercy mains touted as their reliable source for everything right and wrong with the game, Ashe isn’t bad, goats is just good, I don’t see you calling for tracer and genji buffs, because we all know they aren’t bad, just like Ashe

True true true true .

Dear Alexis please stop

Ashe doesn’t need a buff. She’s outclassed by Widow but that’s because Widow one shots. If you choose Ashe instead for the greater versatility, you’re not gonna lose your games.