Lets analyze this balancing logic

Hanzo.

Small hitbox. 200 hp (lets not forget that bow often times protects his head from taking damage,look it up)
High damage.
OHK potential.
No damage drop.
Powerful ult.
High mobility.
Small CDs.
Wallhacks.
Spam potential : check.
Projectile.
Very good abilities.

Mccree.

Huge hitbox. 200 hp.(and really REALLY huge head hitbox)
Moderate damage, with drop.
No ohk potential.
Crap ult. Also known as, “I m here glowing, kill me”.
Extra low mobility.
High CDs.
No wallhacks.
Spam potential : no.
Hitscan.
One stun , and a free reload every 10000 years.

So I guess, McCree is the better one and needs no tweaks. Indeed!!

Hold up, hold up. Are you insane? My boi Hanjo has one of the biggest projectile hotboxes in the game. A foot shot counts as a head shot.

1 Like

Hanzo has drop off, just in a different way. Unless fully charged his arrows do less damage and travel less.

N hanzo’s ult is powerful? Lmao, outside of grav, it’s pretty trash, especially at high ranks.

An aoe stun on a pretty lie cool down for what it is

And hitscan is a pretty big advantage. Not to mention no chargeup. I wouldn’t be opposed to him getting a buff, but you’re making him sound like trash when he’s not

I was referring to his body hitbox. I know his arrows are truck sized…

McCree isn’t the one who is unbalanced. It’s Hanzo.

2 Likes

I don’t trust the devs on anything anymore. That reply means nothing to me.
The single fact that the arrow is so long and getting hit even by the tail of it gets you killed is enough for it to be called truck sized.

Hanzo needs fixes, we can look at McCree when they acualy nerf Hanzo.

Most of Hanzo’s strengths are there because he uses a charged up, self slowing, gravity effected projectiles.

A Hanzo that can land his shots will probably always be more deadly because he has all these skill hoops to jump that nobody else has.

Wait a minute, I have never heard of this… Hanzo has no damage falloff? I mean I haven’t played in a while but damn, you would think that they would give him it. Sure, he can be treated as a sniper but really at this point of the game, Hanzo can be treated like Mccree.

Oh also… Yay first post!

1 Like

Ok, I’m sorry… I mean no offense, but as a Bastion Main, I laugh at this. :joy_cat:

Mccree needs Changes, yea… But his Problem is Not currently hitboxes, or Abilities… (Not all of them, anyways.) It’s his HIGH Skill Floor, And Infinite Skill ceiling.
(The ceiling isn’t part of that problem, it just helps support it, Since there are VERY Good Mccree players… A Few of them but they exist.)

Mccree is a Very Hard hero to even begin to Master, Which is one of the few reasons i think Tweaks are needed… He needs to be more adaptable to multiple situations… And might very well need ult changes.

Oh and my opinion of hanzo? :thinking:

WHERE’S THE NERF HAMMER??