Let's all take a wild guess who hero 29 will be

Either a Talon tank or anotehr Vishkar hero. I just find the Vishkar such huge company to only have one single hero. Imagine what else you can do with that photon technology (or the resources alone they have to pull out all kinds of tech). Maybe a new tank that IS AN ACTUAL TANK, not some unbalanced DPS, but a tank that will keep the team protected like Orisa or Rein instead of jumping ahead and being an overall annoyance.

The next Overwatch hero will be Jesus fused with Sonic the Hedgehog.

Edit: I forgot Lucio’s already in the game.

1 Like

Jetpack cat!
dps-tank and a phara counter

I’m very pro-D.Mon, but I also kind of wish we’d just get another new, original hero. I.E. Not Torbjorn’s daughter, and not a hamster.

1 Like

That’s why I think I can see i it as part of the archive event. It could still be neat though :slight_smile:

A MEKA squad hero is impossible, HAL (Thomas Avallone) talked and dined with devs and said they’re not planning for a MEKA hero now.
IMO the next hero will be Emre Sarioglu or Liao

We need a Main tank, or a main healer. But I secretly wish for a new hitscan DPS that shuts down Brigitte.

MORE TANKS!!! Hopefully a Talon Tank

Definitely need more variety there here’s my concept for a Talon Tank i made before Wrecking Ball came out.

now would be a good time for him to come out too with his ultimate he can shut down alot of these nitro-blooded mobility heroes in every match, at least a pick on the most dangerous one.

I did a thread where i post my thoughts about the next hero:

Let me know what do you think

Maybe it was to throw him off :thinking: trust nothing but your faith in a D.mon

Maybe king can nuke her. He is a heavy artillery tank/dps by the looks of it.

King?

Yeah the yellow meka Pilot

1 Like

Oh that guy… I thought you were talking the Junker queen hehe.

Of no. I thinking about the two big missle compartments he has on his shoulders to use from a range. Looks like he could blow the map up xD

Defensive DPS hero from Europe if you follow the trend that Blizzard has followed so far

If it’s not Mama Hong, what are they even thinking?

That would be crazy.
Imagine them dropping like 4 new heroes, a 20+minute long cinematic, and a guild system.
Woaaah

That would be absolutely beautiful. That’s what they should strive to do.

1 Like

Mama Hong has to make way for the real queen. D.mon. :smiling_imp: