Let Symmetra Headshot

Give Symmetra’s beam a 1.5x critical hit modifier.
And there you go.
This solves like 50% of her problems.

3 Likes

uhhhhhh
no, it certainly does not

her damage isn’t “50% of her problems”

36 Likes

Her max charge does 195dps. A 1.5x multiplier means 293dps. If she gets nano boosted she can theoretically output 439dps. That’s a little bit too much.

2 Likes

her max charge is 180 damage darlin

16 Likes

That’s still less dps than Soldier 76, Junkrat, and is about on par with Mccree.

2 Likes

Delete sym there ya go fixed the problem

8 Likes

Is it? Well even so that would still be a little wonky. I think that would still put her over 400dps with all headshots and a nano boost. I’d love that change but I don’t think the other team would lol

So heroes arent supposed to do crazy numbers when they are nanoed? i thought that was the point of it.

4 Likes

I’d rather she was able to pierce barriers again, instead.

2 Likes

Same let her actually counter tanks. piercing primary hitting the Rein charging up while regaining ammo xD thats a counter.

2 Likes

I’ve been nano boosted at full charge and it already feels insane. Doubling that damage seems a little too strong.

Soldier 76 outputs 171 dps without needing to charge for 3.2 seconds, can headshot and yet is still considered bottom of the barrel at the moment. You severily overestimate the power of 180 dps.

1 Like

True but shooting stuff is all S76 can do. Symmetra is much more than her primary.

Is also subject to heavy spread. Symmetra’s primary is pin point.

The point of this thread is to let sym headshot, yet your not using soldiers HS numbers in your example (which is 342 dps at MUCH longer range, doesn’t need to be charged etc. If nano boosted he does 684? I think) Remember headshotting is still really hard, though I don’t agree with this idea either.

Wish I could like this post more!

1 Like

source for that number? lol

You know, that won’t make Sym player better. They are not able to aim thing with their beam since it’s no more autolock and they generally use their right click more.
That wouldn’t change anything. The ultimate weakness of seem doesn’t lie there. It’s just a close ranged character with 200hp and no quick escape. Can’t work.

3 Likes

Deserves flagging…

2 Likes

they lack imagination

2 Likes