Let me just say it, Pink Mercy skin is ugly

Therein lies the crux of it. People only value skins for being either revealing or anime-styled.

Nasty.

Owl guardian Mercy is the best Mercy, and it’s not even close imo.

I personally love it and it’s unique sound effects. I don’t regret the purchase at all

none of those skins are revealing. legs are only revealing if you’re a frustrated teenager lmao

1 Like

Perhaps I didn’t use the correct word, but I’m fairly certain you could graph area of skin showing to perceived quality, and find a trend.

noted

Its actually top 1 of the cringe skins for her tbh x)

1 Like

And that’s your opinion, but it ain’t valid! Pink mercy is super pretty and very cute, you just don’t have any taste :nail_care:t3:

2 Likes

Whenever I see a pink Mercy skin I just know how they’re gonna play, same if they wear sugar plum :woman_standing: something about those 2 skins I swear lol

3 Likes

personally i just like the twintails
since they are unique among most if not all characters skins
and they look awfully cute

1 Like

But I like looking like a dragom :<

How’s that?

Oh damn OP is cooking up something HOT! :bacon:

Yea but it has nice unique SFX which imo is what makes it worth running.

It is the I don’t have it but i want it factor, things look alot cooler when you don’t have it, but once you get it you start seeing all the imperfections.

Just think about people that got help , 12 millions usd is not a joke , maybe someone’s life was saved …

It’s about Valiant '18 Mercy.
Green solos pink. :green_heart:

the explanation is simple: beauty is in the eye of the beholder

you dont like it? np

others do

many, many, many others

2 Likes

I guess I’m not old enough to think of that :thinking:.

Pink mercy just makes me think of magical girls more than anything tbh. It’s cute. I like the colors a fair amount. Idk if it’s her best skin when compared to the Atlantic mercy or the crow skin which are also cool but still

The pigtails ruin it for me, they are just modeled weird and she looks like she is wearing a Bump-it in her hair like my 7th grade math teacher always did :rofl:

If it had different hair it would be a top skin but I personally find Witch/Mage, Honey Bee, Miko, and Atlantic to all be better

1 Like

i want to know one thing op

do you have it or not ?

I think the fame of the skin is manifold:

• sailor moon style (you know, the pink ribbon of transformation, the pigtails…)
  • breast cancer research (people who suffer from this problem or know people with this problem);
  • Special effects;

They are not wrong things to value it. But I certainly hate it when people use the argument of “it may be useful to make other donations” as a more valid reason than a spontaneous gesture instead of simply admitting that they would like it.

1 Like

I am not sure why there is any concern over it being stated that more money would go to the cancer-fighting war chest if the skin was re-offered

this is quite simply a true statement - if the skin is re-offered, many people will buy it, resulting in many dollars going to BCRF